Skip to main content
Alrighty so I have achillies, but my company is close to getting the helmet. What would I end up getting once they get the helmet? I've looked around to see if anybody has talked about this topic.
If you already unlocked it somewhere else (the helmet). You won't get anything. I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere it was written that if you've finished a company commendation in another company, you won't get the req pack. I'll see if I can find it somewhere if you'd like
Prewojo wrote:
If you already unlocked it somewhere else (the helmet). You won't get anything. I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere it was written that if you've finished a company commendation in another company, you won't get the req pack. I'll see if I can find it somewhere if you'd like
Thats honestly what I thought would happen lmao
Shrek2588 wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I there logic is, you've already earned it... so there's nothing for us to give you... I don't know with certainty if that's the case or not. But it sounds logical. It'd be nice if you could at least get a gold pack or something with some boosts or reqs or something... at least give you something.
Prewojo wrote:
Shrek2588 wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I there logic is, you've already earned it... so there's nothing for us to give you... I don't know with certainty if that's the case or not. But it sounds logical. It'd be nice if you could at least get a gold pack or something with some boosts or reqs or something... at least give you something.
I wonder if it will give one of those blue Commendation Packs you receive for completing earlier levels of commendations.
I'm not cool enough to link yet... but I think it was the FAQ page for spartan companies that explains what it does
So apparently I can link... here's where I found that info... https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/spartan-companies/faq
As someone who did the grind twice, you don’t get anything the second time around. Even the little req packs are once per commendation. For example, if you completed vehicle kills with one company, you won’t get a pack when the second company completes it
As someone who did the grind twice, you don’t get anything the second time around. Even the little req packs are once per commendation. For example, if you completed vehicle kills with one company, you won’t get a pack when the second company completes it
Oh I thought you would just get a little silver pack
If you already have the Armor & Helmet what you will get is Req Points

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
I see what you did there... and I approve of that message... that was a fun couple days. I think we should convince 343 to create an achilles day... where everything with the armor and helmet wear all day... That'd be the best PayPer VIew ever!!!
Shrek2588 wrote:
Alrighty so I have achillies, but my company is close to getting the helmet. What would I end up getting once they get the helmet? I've looked around to see if anybody has talked about this topic.
i think you get the pack and only get req points instead of the helmet

Spoiler:
Show
Yep someone obsessed with Mr. Fred-104. I remember he was pretty toxic
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
si ya desbloqueas el casco y eso ya nada solo si te unes a otra te darían packs y eso no mas men

Spoiler:
Show
Haha, I see what you did.
I do not have it, but I am in a company and we are trying together to have it
If I may make a suggestion, try to find another company you can join. If getting Achilles is the main objective of your company, you’re going to have a tough time getting it. It took the best companies a few months to get it. This was when H5 was at its peak and the whole company had 100 highly dedicated players. I had a look and your company has fewer than 50 and you got started in January. There are plenty of companies thar are much closer to getting the armor and helmet, and it would make more sense joining them instead.
tuhin94 wrote:
If I may make a suggestion, try to find another company you can join. If getting Achilles is the main objective of your company, you’re going to have a tough time getting it. It took the best companies a few months to get it. This was when H5 was at its peak and the whole company had 100 highly dedicated players. I had a look and your company has fewer than 50 and you got started in January. There are plenty of companies thar are much closer to getting the armor and helmet, and it would make more sense joining them instead.
Thanks for your opinion, but the problem is that I also have a university and exams and because sometimes I do not connect too much, also I have seen that the companies that are close to the armor have a strict game time policy that I can submit to . If I join them and I don't play, they'll probably kick me out, that's why I'm in my company.
tuhin94 wrote:
Thanks for your opinion, but the problem is that I also have a university and exams and because sometimes I do not connect too much, also I have seen that the companies that are close to the armor have a strict game time policy that I can submit to . If I join them and I don't play, they'll probably kick me out, that's why I'm in my company.
There are many companies that don’t have strict requirements. Look through the list of companies and I’m sure you’ll find at least one.

Frankly speaking, unless you have a near-full company with most of the players putting forth effort, you simply will not get Achilles. The requirements for it are quite steep and a company of maybe 40 people this late in H5’s life is simply not enough, unless you are open to playing the game for literally years more.