Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Action Sack games that make you dashboard

OP StuftRock1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Caroniver wrote:
EDIT: I have played the new Action Sack.
Pig of the Hill felt pretty fun. Definitely taken from that one Splatoon mode, though.
Game Night was bleh. My first experience was as the "Infected", and that was cool, but all subsequent rounds sucked. One time I popped up and got immediately capped. I feel like if it were a Tri Team thing, where 3 Reds and 3 Blues compete to kill the most Greens, then 3 Greens and 3 Blues compete to kill the most Reds, then 3 Greens and 3 Greens compete to kill the most Blues, it could've been way more fun. As is, it's pretty boring.
Night of the Mantis was pretty cool.
EDIT: Holy -Yoink- I love Wizard Duel
Wizard dual is honestly just way too inconsistent. Sometimes they get blasted to kingdom come. Other times they just take the hit like it was nothing. Sometimes they just randomly die instantly while other times I can dump 5 good hits into their back and they’ll still live.

I honestly really love game night as is.
I don‘t know what it was called but it was like football with pyramid-shaped vehicles and it reminded me if computer games I played in the 90s. Absolutely pointless activity. Duck hunt is only cool if you‘re a sniper. It is not complex enough to be fun, I think. You‘re just running while hoping not to get shot which essentially you can‘t do anything about.
I don‘t know what it was called but it was like football with pyramid-shaped vehicles and it reminded me if computer games I played in the 90s. Absolutely pointless activity. Duck hunt is only cool if you‘re a sniper. It is not complex enough to be fun, I think. You‘re just running while hoping not to get shot which essentially you can‘t do anything about.
Pyramoid soccer. And yeah I agree it kinda sucks.

I also agree with what you said about Duck Hunt. Not fun being infected.
All of the modes that don’t count towards kill or that don’t give you an XP bump are literally worthless.
Akinola51 wrote:
All of the modes that don’t count towards kill or that don’t give you an XP bump are literally worthless.
Not necessarily. Mongoose sumo, sumo bowl, and Jenga are some of the most fun game modes in this game.

If all you care about is stats and progression then I don’t know why you’re even bothering with Action Sack.
I only lie a handful of the game modes and unfortunately they ae the ones I get the least. The game modes I hate are the ones I get often. I never dashboard though.
what are the games you like
StuftRock1 wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
Not necessarily. Mongoose sumo, sumo bowl, and Jenga are some of the most fun game modes in this game.

If all you care about is stats and progression then I don’t know why you’re even bothering with Action Sack.
I don’t care about the stats as much as I care about XP. Wasting six minutes playing Pyramoid Soccer for 1,000 XP is a waste of literally everyone’s time.
Akinola51 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:

I don’t care about the stats as much as I care about XP. Wasting six minutes playing Pyramoid Soccer for 1,000 XP is a waste of literally everyone’s time.
Then just play Infection and WZFF.

The only purpose of Action Sack is to have fun with whacky games and minigames that you’d usually only find in the customs browser.

This may come as a surprise to you but not everyone cares about xp that much. Some people just want to play the game to, you know, have fun.
I tried Actionsack dozens of times, when it was featured. Not only did it do little toward my XP grind, but the gametypes, being as constructive as I can be, was all silly. I have never really been a quitter, even when getting modded against in h2, so I just quit playing Actionsack lol... If there's a fun game type on there, I never found it...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2