Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Action Sack have good game, but also very bad ones

OP S tiger 117

Action Sack have amazing games and it’s always a pleasure to play it, but some games are so different, so special, so boring, I just can’t play to them :

Bug zapper / Stay off my lawn / Night of the mantis / Pig of the hill / Cannonball evasion / Wizard duel / Pyramoid soccer / Game night

I can understand that some people like this games, but they are extremely different of the others. I don’t understand why they don’t make two Action Sack with different lists ? Personally, I just can’t play them, so I leave before the game start (yes, I can’t play all of the day and I refuse to lose my time with this)
Action Sack have amazing games and it’s always a pleasure to play it, but some games are so different, so special, so boring, I just can’t play to them :

Bug zapper / Stay off my lawn / Night of the mantis / Pig of the hill / Cannonball evasion / Wizard duel / Pyramoid soccer / Game night

I can understand that some people like this games, but they are extremely different of the others. I don’t understand why they don’t make two Action Sack with different lists ? Personally, I just can’t play them, so I leave before the game start (yes, I can’t play all of the day and I refuse to lose my time with this)
the gamemodes u mention are the more abstract ones which are more at home in the action sack playlist if anything its the others intruding
I agree with this sentiment to a point. There are some great games in action sack... and some not so great games. What I wish they would do is let the community (or match participants during a particular game) share their thoughts on that particular game... take pyramoid soccer for instance. I absolutely hate it!!! It's awful, terrible mechanics and generally (with a few exceptions) no one has fun with it. So they let us vote of games... those that get terrible scores get booted in favor of the ones people actually like and want to play. Their randomizer algorithm is in terrible need of updating also. If I'm playing for three hours, I shouldn't get 3 games of pyramoid soccer, and absolutely no ground pound town, or night of the mantis (or insert game here). Especially when I still have comms to finish (I know, I came back to Halo 5 last year and am trying to catch up)... it's sometimes frustrating because I like action sack... I just cannot stand some of the games... and almost never get any of the ones I need...

i think those are in there to appeal to people who would like playing those. I don't play action sack so i'm not sure how those game modes play.
And now Action Sack is gone. It never stay long
The main highlight with the Action Sack playlist is that the playlist provides a lot of variation and some of the gamemodes are also interesting in the regard of being obscure and creative like Bug Zapper, Stay out of my Lawn and Game Night.
And now Action Sack is gone. It never stay long
I fell ya... I wish it could stay longer... I like the variety it offers, even though I may or may not enjoy some of the specific games. It was also a big help with comms too... I hope it's at least on a shorter rotation so it comes back sooner.