Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Action sack is back with double XP and new games

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Action sack is double xp..... It's a great way to rack up XP for that 152 grind.... Heck I may have to reinstall H5 to check it out.
LethalQ wrote:
Action sack is double xp..... It's a great way to rack up XP for that 152 grind.... Heck I may have to reinstall H5 to check it out.
Have a Fun Factor of at least 117%. Lol,
now we have to study which minigames give more xp (i think rift ball)
Lazy link to update details

On a serious note, I'm stoked to try out this iteration of Action Sack! My biggest question would be outside of Ground Pound Arena and Rift Ball, are any of the old gamemodes still in there? Ah well. Hopefully the new modes will help my overlook them. I just hope Battle Golf, Skeeball, and Prop Hunt have been removed; they were too annoying for their own good.
Game Night is bad.
Some of those modes look pretty interesting.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Lazy link to update detailsOn a serious note, I'm stoked to try out this iteration of Action Sack! My biggest question would be outside of Ground Pound Arena and Rift Ball, are any of the old gamemodes still in there? Ah well. Hopefully the new modes will help my overlook them. I just hope Battle Golf, Skeeball, and Prop Hunt have been removed; they were too annoying for their own good.
I liked the skeetball, it should have been individual game and not team though, ground pound arena, husky raid, and snowball fight.... All the other games weren't very fun. Battle golf had some promise but it was always full of griefers, prop hunt was boring.
This looks fantastic. Excited to try it out.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Lazy link to update detailsOn a serious note, I'm stoked to try out this iteration of Action Sack! My biggest question would be outside of Ground Pound Arena and Rift Ball, are any of the old gamemodes still in there? Ah well. Hopefully the new modes will help my overlook them. I just hope Battle Golf, Skeeball, and Prop Hunt have been removed; they were too annoying for their own good.
Mantis breakout is still in unfortunately. I played a match last night and the game started us a player down. Naturally we were swept in the first round. Good times
HaXoR73 wrote:
Mantis breakout is still in unfortunately. I played a match last night and the game started us a player down. Naturally we were swept in the first round. Good times
Mantis breakout is such toilet. .. it was one reason I stopped playing action sack. It came up way to much for me. I have disliked every version of breakout style play in H5.
Rift ball is still a thing....I sad
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Mantis breakout
I played the cannonball and wizard dual ones so far and I thought they were okay. The cannonball game seemed like it's going to get boring after while. I also played a couple old games and I hope the original games have a lower weighting so we can get more newer ones.
Regice554 wrote:
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Mantis breakout
I don't mind Mantis Breakout at all, it just needs more maps outside of the one.
Going to have to give it a shot!
These new mods are beautiful. I love duck run.
Suprisingly i hate most of the mantis featured modes except for the new addition 'the night of the mantis' even tho i love the mantis in halo 5.
I think Pyrimoid may be my new favorite! When my first match started, I was confused. 30 seconds later, I couldn't stop smiling. That lasted the entire match. I love it.
The soccer style game is terrible and the match takes wayyyy too long
Natpars wrote:
Game Night is bad.
Sorry you don't like it :( We spent quite a lot of time perfecting this one since it's a Customs Games favorite; it was, if I'm not mistaken, the first social map but disguised as a minigame first.
I think Pyrimoid may be my new favorite! When my first match started, I was confused. 30 seconds later, I couldn't stop smiling. That lasted the entire match. I love it.
Glad you like. We spent countless hours perfecting this map so it's not confusing, but still maintained its 117% fun factor. Happy you figured it out so fast!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2