1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
But, on Forge maps apparently.
Hopefully, we’ll have some old favourites (Husky Raid, Super Fiesta, etc.) and boat loads of new stuff. A lot of the mini games floating around look like a lot of fun.

If possible, I’d like to see no stat tracking so everyone can relax and have a good time.

What happens in Action Sack, stays in Action Sack!
Awesome I will play until I get annoyed of dying and then keep playing in five minutes I try to keep deaths down when I play to keep a perfect KD
Holy crap finally! I need to tell my friends! Sort of late to release but hey who cares!
Here are some action sack gametype / map combos I would like to see in Halo 5 (you can download ALL these amazing custom maps from my fileshare, links are given below):
Don't want to sound like a noob and I didn't play Halo 4 multiplayer, but can someone give me a rundown on Action Sack? Why is it so popular? Please explain.
YES!! Hope it's awesome!
Tidales wrote:
Don't want to sound like a noob and I didn't play Halo 4 multiplayer, but can someone give me a rundown on Action Sack? Why is it so popular? Please explain.
Here you go my friend.
Tidales wrote:
Here you go my friend.
Thank You!!! Looks good can't wait to try it out :)
Tidales wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Here you go my friend.
Neither can I! Also looking forward to what REQ's we get next, hopefully some Wasp variants.
Tidales wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Here you go my friend.
Neither can I! Also looking forward to what REQ's we get next, hopefully some Wasp variants.
Wasp variants would be amazing right now. Would also love Warzone Turbo to come back pls 343!!!.
Only took almost a year, but I guess it's better late than never. I also forgot it was update day.
Annnnddd...for the uninformed, how does Action Sack work, exactly? What type of game mode is it? Forgive the ignorance; never played it before.
Magnyss wrote:
Annnnddd...for the uninformed, how does Action Sack work, exactly? What type of game mode is it? Forgive the ignorance; never played it before.
If you go up like three or so posts I put a link to the wiki page about it.
What exactly is action sack? i hit the link but that didn't really help that much.
What exactly is action sack? i hit the link but that didn't really help that much.
It's basically a collection of pure social game modes for casuals to indulge upon. Considering how creative many forgers have been in designing game modes, this should be a very fun playlist and easy to compile for 343.
TryHardFan wrote:
It's basically a collection of pure social game modes for casuals to indulge upon. Considering how creative many forgers have been in designing game modes, this should be a very fun playlist and easy to compile for 343.
okay thanks.
That does sounds very nice very nice.
The Dnend Legion
So psyched!! I'm all for being competitive and whatnot but sometimes I just want to mow people down with an incineration cannon on husky raid.
Just wait and it will have less than 5 game modes in it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6