1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
No reason that it should have taken this long, but better late than never. Looking forward to see how it goes.
Lazy link for the lazy
WOOO-HOOO!!! Love action sack
If it's as bad as Rocket-fest, Infection was then I'll pass since 343i keep changing what was fun about the original game-types, the modes generally are unbalanced.
TryHardFan wrote:
What exactly is action sack? i hit the link but that didn't really help that much.
It's basically a collection of pure social game modes for casuals to indulge upon. Considering how creative many forgers have been in designing game modes, this should be a very fun playlist and easy to compile for 343.
*343* "we know you all have been wanting action sack, and we're proud to announce (a year later) a new revolution of action sack! Ranked action sack! With only one man fire team limits and only on the defualt arena maps".
We all know that they won't disable stats for team action sack, despite being the most unnecessary playlist for recording stats.
Oh YES!!!
Please don't be bad
This makes me so happy.
Who's ready for ranked action rank
this could be kind of exciting
Here are some action sack gametype / map combos I would like to see in Halo 5 (you can download ALL these amazing custom maps from my fileshare, links are given below):
Honestly, those gametypes are all....meh (other than Super Fiesta). Husky Raid has always been a bore to me, and Lightning CTF, while neat, was never as fun as the other gametypes in Bungie's Action Sack playlist.

I think we need some really crazy and out there gametypes back in Action Sack. I miss the days of dodgeball and other things that aren't "basic gametype with different weapons".
We need more gametypes .
LionBowman wrote:
No reason that it should have taken this long, but better late than never. Looking forward to see how it goes.
They were focusing on other things.
Wow, took them long enough
Finally I was about two weeks away from retiring for playing halo 5
bout time,can anyone tell me what is the difference between action sack and fiesta? In fiesta you spawn with weapons which is also reqs used in warzone,dont you do that in fiesta too
Husky Raid?!?!?!
Hooray, it's like the MCC all over again. xD
That is some really freaking good news.
Finally! So excited
bout time,can anyone tell me what is the difference between action sack and fiesta? In fiesta you spawn with weapons which is also reqs used in warzone,dont you do that in fiesta too
It isn't just a random Slayer game, bro.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6