OP BrynIsAGiraffe

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
No. Just no. I don't care hat they bring out or add to multiplayer.

Last time I played Halo 5 multiplayer, I played CTF on Coliseum 8 times, until I played Strongholds on Plaza another 7 times.

Fix the map rotation.

How many maps are in Halo 5? How many maps have been made for each content update? I have not even played on the map 'Molten' yet, and I have been playing each gametype over and over for about a week.

I wouldn't care if Halo 5 had 8 maps. All I want is play a different one every so often.
Can't wait!
Link isn't working for me, can some body please send me the link
Link isn't working for me, can some body please send me the link
Just go to the news page...
NEXUS NX wrote:
No. Just no. I don't care hat they bring out or add to multiplayer.

Last time I played Halo 5 multiplayer, I played CTF on Coliseum 8 times, until I played Strongholds on Plaza another 7 times.

Fix the map rotation.

How many maps are in Halo 5? How many maps have been made for each content update? I have not even played on the map 'Molten' yet, and I have been playing each gametype over and over for about a week.

I wouldn't care if Halo 5 had 8 maps. All I want is play a different one every so often.
Trust me you aren't missing out. They're all lackluster.
Don't blueball me, Bravo.
I have been waiting a very long time for action sack, and now its just around the corner!!!
Arbiter376 wrote:
I have been waiting a very long time for action sack, and now its just around the corner!!!
Hype it up man, hype it up... Now I just need to get working controller...
Got a lot of hope on this
My only concern is this: when is it coming out!? I want to play it now damnit!
But I want it now!
Same but patience with have to come before we can finally have it.
LethalQ wrote:
So yoinking awesome.... I hope they use my idea to include FFA games as well as team games in the playlist. I think that would be cool.
On single playlist wouldn't work. Then there will be party restriction to 1 player, which you cannot play with your group.
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
So yoinking awesome.... I hope they use my idea to include FFA games as well as team games in the playlist. I think that would be cool.
On single playlist wouldn't work. Then there will be party restriction to 1 player, which you cannot play with your group.
It's a social playlist there wouldn't have to be party restrictions.
YES ACTION SACK
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I have no problem with that, I usually go solo. Just considering people who play with their group.
Finally something more social and silly, i hope it stays longer than fiesta
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I have no problem with that, I usually go solo. Just considering people who play with their group.
I think it would still work. Would be cool to see rumble rockets or rumble fiesta come up in action sack. Of course don't make them as common but would be cool for them to show up every now and then.
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I think it would still work. Would be cool to see rumble rockets or rumble fiesta come up in action sack. Of course don't make them as common but would be cool for them to show up every now and then.
I think it should be placed seprately. Team action sack and solo action sack.
Have standards fallen so low that you're all celebrating Action Sack, File share a year after launch?

Shouldn't this be a too little too late situation I mean we are still missing modes from past halo like 1 flag oddball juggernaut headhunter

Hell I'd even take some of those Halo 4 modes

But would I celebrate? Hell no these things should be expected we shouldn't celebrate after getting a fraction of a Halo game a year since launch...
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nah. Don't think the population is big enough to support it. I think it would work in the same playlist. I think there are times when people in a party wouldn't mind battling it out. Right now if you are in a party the only way to play against each other is in customs. This would provide a way for parties to fight each other without needing to set up custom game.
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nah. Don't think the population is big enough to support it. I think it would work in the same playlist. I think there are times when people in a party wouldn't mind battling it out. Right now if you are in a party the only way to play against each other is in customs. This would provide a way for parties to fight each other without needing to set up custom game.
The only concern I have about a group going to Rumble/FFA type game is when they decide to not attack each other and attacking other players as a group under their coordination. That will be frustrating to others, which isn't social in my opinion. As party's perspective that will be fun, but not the rest.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6