Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
So yoinking awesome.... I hope they use my idea to include FFA games as well as team games in the playlist. I think that would be cool.
On single playlist wouldn't work. Then there will be party restriction to 1 player, which you cannot play with your group.
It's a social playlist there wouldn't have to be party restrictions.
I have no problem with that, I usually go solo. Just considering people who play with their group.
I think it would still work. Would be cool to see rumble rockets or rumble fiesta come up in action sack. Of course don't make them as common but would be cool for them to show up every now and then.
I think it should be placed seprately. Team action sack and solo action sack.
Nah. Don't think the population is big enough to support it. I think it would work in the same playlist. I think there are times when people in a party wouldn't mind battling it out. Right now if you are in a party the only way to play against each other is in customs. This would provide a way for parties to fight each other without needing to set up custom game.
The only concern I have about a group going to Rumble/FFA type game is when they decide to not attack each other and attacking other players as a group under their coordination. That will be frustrating to others, which isn't social in my opinion. As party's perspective that will be fun, but not the rest.
Yeah that has the potential of happening but the trade off of having a playlist where parties can fight each other is worth it.
I think it will have:
Arena Breakout,
Mythic Shotty Snipers
Super Fiesta
Husky Raid
Fiesta Strongholds,
Paintball
and Medal Madness. Of course there should be a lot more game modes in this playlist, but those were off the top of my head.
I think it will have:
Arena Breakout,
Mythic Shotty Snipers
Super Fiesta
Husky Raid
Fiesta Strongholds,
Paintball
and Medal Madness. Of course there should be a lot more game modes in this playlist, but those were off the top of my head.
They better not put break out in action sack. There is already a playlist for it.... not to mention it's lame.
THANK. GOD
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yay...
no Infinity Siege this time :( maybe next week?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6