Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

add all grenades to super fiesta

OP Dracomaxmus

just as the topic says i m just using regular frags and thats it....i need splinter grenades too. im a sticky master already
just as the topic says i m just using regular frags and thats it....i need splinter grenades too. im a sticky master already
Agreed. Already have the commendations but don't understand why only frag grenades when the vast majority of weapons are in rotation.
Super Fiesta is already chaotic as it is. Adding Splinters into the match for everybody to have leaves people with very little room to walk around if people decide to start spamming them.
Uuv wrote:
Super Fiesta is already chaotic as it is. Adding Splinters into the match for everybody to have leaves people with very little room to walk around if people decide to start spamming them.
only if you dont know how to move will get you killed....plus it just adds to the chaos
You don't need to spawn with Plasmas and Splinters, but them being added as pickups on the maps wouldn't be bad.
You don't need to spawn with Plasmas and Splinters, but them being added as pickups on the maps wouldn't be bad.
that would work
One of each at spawn?
One of each at spawn?
ya i was thinking how to do it...either total random spawn of grenades or one of each or 2 of one type or 2 of each type
One of each at spawn?
ya i was thinking how to do it...either total random spawn of grenades or one of each or 2 of one type or 2 of each type
Random type, 2 of each. That would help control the spam.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."