2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
I think that the farming only starts in earnest once all the bases are captured...and the core is vulnerable. So how would this idea help?
Exactly this.
Going to be honest, if it's anything like the turrets from Dominion, then there is no point, has those turrets even kill anything?
Going to be honest, if it's anything like the turrets from Dominion, then there is no point, has those turrets even kill anything?
Though I don't personally remember seeing them kill anyone, they were good at mediating pressure on a base. Slowing enemy progression enough to regroup and defend.
Finally a good solution to fix this stupid farming issue, 343 needs to get on this within the next few updates.
That is a fantastic idea! Warzone needs something like this, but they certainly should have restrictions. Otherwise these turrents would be very overpowered
You'll still get farmed. You can thank them for poor base design.

But why farming is considered an issue is beyond me. It's been going on for ages. You don't put in the effort to find a team and trust randoms you have no right to complain. Simple as that. Fight back rather than cry on waypoint.
All I remembered is on that one map I think it was called Exile or something those turrets would just blow up instantly, I think it even shot an EMP that didn't drain shields.
I think that the farming only starts in earnest once all the bases are captured...and the core is vulnerable. So how would this idea help?
Then how do people get farmed? If the energy shield is down, there is no real way you can get farmed...
I'm not sure I follow your logic. It doesn't matter wether the shield is up or down. All they have to do is sit outside the base and wait for people to come out.
Only if the turrets are rocket and guase turrets though! Maybe some needler turrets... That be sssiiicckkk!!!
I love the idea, however may i add instead of guardians they should put in the Halo Wars styled turrets or Wolf Spider turrets (reach) that can be rebuilt via 1-2 req points
Not a bad idea to help stop stupid -Yoink- farmers
I don't get it, once the triple cap is set up there turrets turn off? that won't effect farming.
I don't get it, once the triple cap is set up there turrets turn off? that won't effect farming.
i dont think the OP understood what farming is.
Good idea amigo
So the way you get farmed is because the enemy team can safely wait outside of your base.

Now what if there were 'Guardians' in the from of automate turrets outside of your Main base which will shoot at any hostile that gets too close.
Turrets will be disabled if your core is rendered vulnerable. This will ensure that the enemy is still able to take out your core when they need to.

What do you think?

I think turrets would definitely help this out: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Jadyn%202/video/16157060

EDIT: For the triple cap farming - Neutral AI enemies should be able to capture back bases. Also, make Warden move around the whole map freely and go to the location where most players are would break up the outside of base camp.

Spawn point selection should also be available if there too many enemies right outside of your base.
this is very smart I hope 343 sees this
I like the idea
Yes I want turrets
I think the armorys should have one but less powerful than regular
my brother had the same idea; i think it would work
Interesting idea. Don't think it would stop farming, but I would like to see turrets.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11