ALG Team Skins!

OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
The Allegiance skins where released earlier today and are available here. They also appear to be available directly from the req menu. I really like the orange and white. I'll definitely be giving them a try.
You're on board with the news today.
LxLlamaz wrote:
You're on board with the news today.
Yeah a lot of unexpected stuff happened today and I wanted to make sure the word got out.
I`m asking me more why a thread with just 3 now 4 posts is on the top of the Featured Topics... Think 343 played a little bit with the forum so that negative topics won`t be on the daylight lol...
I just can't bring myself to buy these team skins. Yeah I like the HCS and would like to support the teams but $10 for a few team skins is just a bit steep to me. They may sell a few more if they were more reasonably priced. They really should be about $5 imo.
Those skins look pretty darn nice. Any possibility EG could get a 2nd set of skins with updated looks? The quality of these HCS skins have only improved, and now my EG skins look dull compared to the others unfortunately.
Don't even watch HCS (or any kind of "MLG" event), yeah the HCS weapons skins look cool, but not going to waste real money on them, I would buy the packs if they where req available, but lat that it would "help" the HCS teams.
My answer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I just bought the pack and have to say that the pistol is my new favorite skin. You cant go wrong with orange and white.
Can we get some HCS team Scout Warthogs and Mongeese too? We don't have enough of them either.
I`m asking me more why a thread with just 3 now 4 posts is on the top of the Featured Topics... Think 343 played a little bit with the forum so that negative topics won`t be on the daylight lol...
Yea, the threads at the top have been around for way to long when some of them aren't even that active, some of the ones from the December update are still pinned. The snowball fight one hasn't had a post all day and is still pinned. But complaint threads haven't touched the pinned page for a few months, and they're definitely still around. Not sure if I like that they don't get pinned anymore or not though. As for the skins id love to buy them but it's to expensive buy all these team packs with the amount they have and allegiance isn't a team I really watch at all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Ikr
IrishLaws5 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I just can't bring myself to buy these team skins. Yeah I like the HCS and would like to support the teams but $10 for a few team skins is just a bit steep to me. They may sell a few more if they were more reasonably priced. They really should be about $5 imo.
New weapon skin? Supporting video game teams? I'd say get a life.....
getting team skins for HCS isn't much different than getting a t shirt for a particular sports team or sport. Also saying get a life to some one while online on a video game forum.... hahah speak for yourself I would say...
Yeah, they gotta' be glad for adding something new, and why would they add negative topics as the first thing you see on the forums? Would kinda run out of control if the most negative topic was 343's forum highlight. Anyways I'm sure they read negative comments all the time.

So meh.
Is there a picture of them? I'd like I know what I'm getting before I get it.
Is there a picture of them? I'd like I know what I'm getting before I get it.
Sure just click me.
Waiting until the end of the semester when I'm bartending again. Gonna shell out for the nV, TL and ALG.
LethalQ wrote:
The price point is fine to me. Yea 5 would sell more but idk if they would sell twice as many. I really don't feel bad about spending a little discretionary cash on these since the majority of the cut goes to the players and the org. Sorta like buying a football jersey or a baseball cap, but if buying that baseball cap enabled your favorite player to maybe make a living doing something you enjoy watching them do? Idk if it makes sense, but moral of the post is I think 10 bucks is a good price. lol
IrishLaws5 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
New weapon skin? Supporting video game teams? I'd say get a life.....
Man, I know it's the internet and people will be haplessly mean-spirited. But dude, why you gotta -Yoink- on what people like? lol Does it affect you at all? Why do you care about someone else's interest? lol its really off-putting.
Yeah! More overpriced skins, to not buy.

I also think store should really show the skins in a picture for what you get.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7