4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
eBenguin wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I just can't bring myself to buy these team skins. Yeah I like the HCS and would like to support the teams but $10 for a few team skins is just a bit steep to me. They may sell a few more if they were more reasonably priced. They really should be about $5 imo.
New weapon skin? Supporting video game teams? I'd say get a life.....
Man, I know it's the internet and people will be haplessly mean-spirited. But dude, why you gotta -Yoink- on what people like? lol Does it affect you at all? Why do you care about someone else's interest? lol its really off-putting.
I'm sorry I was a little harsh. I find Esports kind of ridiculous in general but there was a better way of saying that. Also, what is it with the GENERALIZATIONS On this thread?

im not "haplessly mean spirited" and as you already said it's the internet. You can't come to these kind of conclusions.
Exenius wrote:
Is there a picture of them? I'd like I know what I'm getting before I get it.
Sure just click me.
Thank you!
It's too over priced and I wouldn't rep a garbage team anyways
i rememeber the days when cosmetics like this costed 1-2 dollars a piece. no we're paying 10 dollars for anything guaranteed and 1-2 dollars for a CHANCE to get something from this RNG cancer that is quickly spreading through fps games. this crap is so successful it's ridiculous and thanks to those people that buy these overpriced skins and single handedly spend anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars on these microtransactions, it's not going anywhere anytime soon and the rest of us will be forced to grind through this "progression" system. it also used to be "i finished getting all the kills i needed with all unsc weapons to unlock this armor" or "i completed LASO for this emblem", now it's "i just spent some req points one day and got lucky" or "i already unlocked everything in the req system so it had no choice but to give me this." I'm fine with microtransactions, but i'm not fine with overpriced microtransactions and an RNG system that is being used as a "progression" system.
The price is all down to Microsoft, always hungry for money, and it doesn't look like its going to change. :'(
yeah i know, and it has spilled into other exclusives as well now like gears of war and soon halo wars 2. i wouldn't be surprised if sony saw the success of these microtransactions and decided to include them as well in their exclusives if they haven't already as businesses tend to inspire each other and give each other ideas both directly and indirectly.
Dev 378 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know why mine got edited and not the one with all the likes, that one does not contribute either.

I'm not saying you should edit it as well.
I love the orange! I got them.
Hey I think $10 is abit too much
Lol this crap should be worth $1.
Hey guys don't go waste your money on this mess. All you get is ugly skins for the price of $10. You can get more from gold packs for $10. Besides their team is trash anyways.
i rememeber the days when cosmetics like this costed 1-2 dollars a piece. no we're paying 10 dollars for anything guaranteed and 1-2 dollars for a CHANCE to get something from this RNG cancer that is quickly spreading through fps games. this crap is so successful it's ridiculous and thanks to those people that buy these overpriced skins and single handedly spend anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars on these microtransactions, it's not going anywhere anytime soon and the rest of us will be forced to grind through this "progression" system. it also used to be "i finished getting all the kills i needed with all unsc weapons to unlock this armor" or "i completed LASO for this emblem", now it's "i just spent some req points one day and got lucky" or "i already unlocked everything in the req system so it had no choice but to give me this." I'm fine with microtransactions, but i'm not fine with overpriced microtransactions and an RNG system that is being used as a "progression" system.
The price is all down to Microsoft, always hungry for money, and it doesn't look like its going to change. :'(
yeah i know, and it has spilled into other exclusives as well now like gears of war and soon halo wars 2. i wouldn't be surprised if sony saw the success of these microtransactions and decided to include them as well in their exclusives if they haven't already as businesses tend to inspire each other and give each other ideas both directly and indirectly.
I agree bro. Microsoft is just trying to get an extra buck. To stop that we shouldn't use real money to buy stuff. Just grind it out n get lucky like everyone else.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I just can't bring myself to buy these team skins. Yeah I like the HCS and would like to support the teams but $10 for a few team skins is just a bit steep to me. They may sell a few more if they were more reasonably priced. They really should be about $5 imo.
New weapon skin? Supporting video game teams? I'd say get a life.....
Save your breath. No one cares what you have to say.
Exenius wrote:
Is there a picture of them? I'd like I know what I'm getting before I get it.
Sure just click me.
I don't follow HCS much, but the skins look pretty nice.
Ha that is a strange conclusion, RECRUIT. I have very many people who care what I have to say. And I didn't breathe to post that. I used my fingers, thank you.

Im sorry I was too harsh, but to me, Esports are ridiculous.

And since we are on a public forum, my opinion is relevant.
Telling them to get a life isn't much of an opinion -- it's just rude.

But just so you know, you can express your opinion without being a jerk.
LethalQ wrote:
they should be priced for 100,000 req points
£8 though!!!!!
They aren't the best...
LethalQ wrote:
they should be priced for 100,000 req points
100k? That's way too expensive for a pack that only sells skins.
Not getting it
TBH the skins are really nice, but I just don't think i'll ever buy them
I`m asking me more why a thread with just 3 now 4 posts is on the top of the Featured Topics... Think 343 played a little bit with the forum so that negative topics won`t be on the daylight lol...
yeah the daily top threads haven't been changing either I'm all go 343 but, this is boring
They are not bad
They are cool, but personally I like the nV and team liquid skins
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7