Allow Map Voting

OP COL Detritus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
no no no.
They removed map and playlist voting for a reason.
No one wants to play the same map over and over and over again.#

look back to MCC
playing H2A. its lockout, lockout, lockout, sanctuary, lockout, lockout
H3 Guardian, Guardian, Guardian
etc,

No voting allows the game to choose randomly and give us variety.

it gets boring when people vote the same map and playlist every single round not to mention the people who will quit just because they didn't get their way in the voting.
From my experience with H2A, that's not the case at all.
To the people who want voting back ( I'm not trying to be rude) the only reason why you voting back so you can play the gamemode and map over and over again. IMO 343 should never bring voting to the Halo 5.
no no no.

look back to MCC
etc,

it gets boring when people vote the same map and playlist every single round not to mention the people who will quit just because they didn't get their way in the voting.
From my experience with H2A, that's not the case at all.
then youre the lucky minority.
even in H4 it was haven after haven after haven
btb was ragnorok ragnorok ragnorok ragnorok ragnorok ragnorok

playing the same map over and over gets boring and people end up quitting matches.
Voting on Maps - Just what it says give me at least 3 options for maps
Voting on Game Variants - Eg for SWAT choose the default Weapon (SWATNUMS, Swat with BR, Swat with DMR)
Yes on both Maps and Game Variants - A combination of Map/Game Mode like in Halo 4.

Personally I would like to be able to have a say even if I don't always get what I want.
Really liked the ability to vote in MCC.
Want it in 5 so atleast I have the illusion of choice, playing stronghold on map A or map B every arena game does get stale after the 4th time :(
I would at least like a veto system. Maps do often repeat.
F000CH wrote:
I actually like no voting. Voting has always just turned everything into whatever that particular game's Lockout is with BR stars 24/7. Voting absolutely KILLS variety. If you want to play a specific map/game mode combo, that's why custom games exist.
I agree. No voting or veto is how it has to be with the Halo series. Otherwise people blame everyone else in the room for something that was voted for. With random selection, NO one gets any blame. It worked perfect in Halo 2, no reason it cant work in H5.
No thanks.

It's either this or vetoing, in my opinion. I'm fine with not playing the same maps and gametypes 500 times in a row. I had to deal with that since Reach and, for once, I am glad I don't.
No thanks.

It's either this or vetoing, in my opinion. I'm fine with not playing the same maps and gametypes 500 times in a row. I had to deal with that since Reach and, for once, I am glad I don't.
Exactly.
Voting = less variety = bad
It bugged me to no end that in MCC BTB no one ever chose H:CE unless it was Blood Gulch. I got the game in May and have never played on Ice Fields. Everyone always votes for Zanzibar/Last Resort and Valhalla. I'm glad there's no voting in H5
Given the slightly small amount of maps that are currently in the game its pretty easy to run into the same map 2-3 times in a row so I would agree with allow map vetos but not voting or else people could have more power in voting for a map where they have an advantage simply if they have a bigger fireteam or something or even simpler just add a system into the game where you wont get the same map 2 times in a row.
How can anyone in their right mind want map voting after the horrors of 3, Reach and 4? Seriously. You guys want to play Sword Base/Countdown all day? Haven all day? Don't forget Halo 3; Pit and Lockout. Did you guys know there were tons of available maps? Now we have free DLC and I actually want to SEE those maps at some point.

No way guys. Stop the madness. Play ALL the maps.

If anything, give 343 your feedback about bad maps.
id just like the veto system back. I hate map voting! I play the same matches over and over, at least with the system now, I play the same matches knowing there will be variety sooner or later!
no no no.

look back to MCC
etc,

This would be a great point if the map pool wasn't so small. Plaza is a good map. It isn't a good map when I play it 9/12 games because the rotation is stupid as all hell. There NEEDS to be a veto system because as it stands, I find myself playing the same map WAY to much.
no no no.

look back to MCC
etc,

This would be a great point if the map pool wasn't so small. Plaza is a good map. It isn't a good map when I play it 9/12 games because the rotation is stupid as all hell. There NEEDS to be a veto system because as it stands, I find myself playing the same map WAY to much.
honestly, ive barely played the same map twice in a row in h5 so far
there was one time i played Truth twice in a row one slayer one ctf but thats all that i can recall.

the map and playlist verity so far for me has been amazing

all im hoping for is when theyre released, Oddball and KoTH get added to Team Arena, theyre (imo) some of the most competitive and fun game types to play
no no no.

look back to MCC
etc,

honestly, ive barely played the same map twice in a row in h5 so far
there was one time i played Truth twice in a row one slayer one ctf but thats all that i can recall.

the map and playlist verity so far for me has been amazing

all im hoping for is when theyre released, Oddball and KoTH get added to Team Arena, theyre (imo) some of the most competitive and fun game types to play
Team arena is fine as there is a lot of maps/game modes to chose from. Slayer on the other hand has just been Plaza, Orion, and Rig. I didn't even know truth, regret, and fathom were in the rotation until i looked it up.

Oddball would be nice. I still miss assault.
no voting
I hate playing the same 3 maps over and over. No voting please. I'd compromise with a 1 veto allowed system like Halo 3. But MCC proved to me that everyone will vote for the same 2 or 3 maps and not give any of the others a chance.
I like no voting, it keeps the matchmaking SUPER fast.
I would like to play more then 1 map and game type.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3