Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

am i griffballing wrong?

OP CBngVegas

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Well since I am grinding to 152 I want my team to try to win especially because it's the XP bonus playlist.
But on a side note I can't help but feel like the gravity hammer has way more range than it does in War Zone but maybe it is just me.
I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, seeing as the people commenting are the ones who enjoy it, but I haven't played griffball in forever, so after seeing this i played a game and got booted after 2 mins lol -Yoink- that. I accidentally got 3 betrayals, two of which I saw my opponent who I was going after and went to hit him, when a teammate stepped in front of me and got killed by me and another was because it was hard to tell who was who and i hit the wrong person.
So yea -Yoink- that, that game is not made for me.
I play griffball until I get to the enemy side. Then I play whack-a-mole.

but there’s so many things In h5 i would rather do than griffball.
Whack-A-Mole, love it xD

HERKFOOT21 wrote:
I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, seeing as the people commenting are the ones who enjoy it, but I haven't played griffball in forever, so after seeing this i played a game and got booted after 2 mins lol -Yoink- that. I accidentally got 3 betrayals, two of which I saw my opponent who I was going after and went to hit him, when a teammate stepped in front of me and got killed by me and another was because it was hard to tell who was who and i hit the wrong person.
So yea -Yoink- that, that game is not made for me.
Honestly I'll never, ever for the life of me comprehend why playlists like this have Betrayal Booting in it. It's like the All-Rockets gametypes where betrayals are pretty much to be expected 'cause of all the explosions going around. Instead of a mad rush to get the objective, everyone's being all cautious with their high explosives and massive hammers because they don't want the System throwing them out of the game for playing it like it was intended to be played.

Yeah, "that one jerk" and all that, but maybe they could just up the threshold on betrayals needed for gamemodes where accidents are bound to happen.
i know its kinda crazy but i dont think i have ever been booted for betrayal in griffball. of course i ger betrayals, sometimes several in a game, but for some reason i guess ive just been lucky
CBngVegas wrote:
i know its kinda crazy but i dont think i have ever been booted for betrayal in griffball. of course i ger betrayals, sometimes several in a game, but for some reason i guess ive just been lucky
I've only been booted a few times, usually in that moment when three guys go for the objective at the exact same time and only one of them makes it out alive 'cause the rest got smacked by each other.

Was also one time where I was in a party and we ended up matching a party of friends and so we spent most of the game betraying each other and/or racking up Hammer kills for the commendation. Eventually got kicked by the one dude who wasn't in our party when he got caught in the crossfire and after he proceeded to kick the others from collateral damage as well... It was a solo game after that and according to the other team, he ended up quitting after a bit of whack-a-mole. Was an interesting round to be honest~
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2