2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 55
A lot of people including myself love it. It just that the people who are angry are getting the attention of everyone on the forums. I would not sweet it out and think that a huge amount of people hate it because so many people love it.
Love the campaign. Will be venturing into MP soon, never played MP with people I don't know before, so that should be fun.

343i turned in an outstanding performance with putting H5G together.
I like it. It's more Halo. It's nothing new really, but I'm ok with that.
Haters gonna hate.
You're in the majority. Many people are in love with the game. When you have a positive opinion, it goes without saying. When you have a negative opinion, you must voice it.
-Yoink- all that noise H5 is great!
Definitely loving it. Played a few matches of Warzone and most of them came down to the wire. Hoping to get my group together this weekend and continue the campaign.
I agree its a minority that aren't liking it. I am like many others an old school fan been playing it since it first came out on original Xbox when I was 15-16 years old. I have finished the campaign and loved the story will be trying warzone tonight as really hyped for that and looking forward to gaming with everyone else that's liking Halo 5
I love it but I'm not a fan of arena but I'm sure that can be fixed
The gameplay is so good that it overshadows the issues and I'm having a blast with it. That said, the campaign, while fun, forces you to play as a boring and unlikable team that I just wish would die in every cutscene.
i don't hate halo 5, i am just disappointed. I don't know why 343 insists in getting mechanics and features from other games into halo, it should be the other way around. Things like sprint and aiming down the sight with the br and pistol i am fine with, but aiming (SMART LINK) with ar's? saw? are you serious? I really liked that they removed armor abilities but well they added those stupid thruster packs that only make it easier for people to escape from combat
Some people just hate life in sure if it. Halo 5 is the one!
its -Yoinking!- great iv been waiting for a lore filled and fun game
There's only two things I don't like about the game.
  1. When offline only the campaign is available.
  2. The armor unlock and customization system is too random and too bland.
Otherwise, this halo reminds me of the olden day.
Envy okz wrote:
Like seriously im seeing all of these threads about people not satisfied with the game but me on the other hand, im enjoying every aspect of the game. I finished the campaign on co-op and it fulfilled my expectations. Also the multiplayer was just as good. I understand that people want more gamemodes and so do I. Im sure that more will come. Lastly, the customisation is almost if not better than the customisation that was on halo reach. Ofcoarse im not saying this game is 100% perfect but its better than what some people say. Discuss.
I like Halo 5 absoultely, but this ranking system is kinda confusing to me. I liked the Halo 3 Ranking system alot and hope as my further progress into Halo 5 that it turns into more of that system. Love the new medals as well. I am a Halo Veteran for sure, played over 3000 slayer games in Halo 3. Play for fun and try to take it to seriously.
I love it!! Its way better than destiny thats for sure
love it to
Most people who write reviews on businesses or restaurants write reviews or give feedback because they do not like it. Most people who enjoyed something or like it do not really think to get their opinion across because they don't feel the need to let others know how much they enjoyed it. People who don't like something want to hurt it by negative reviews or feedback. I LOVE Halo5 and think it was a very well designed game. I have not had this much fun playing Halo multiplayer since Halo 2 & 3 (I loved Halo 4 also but I did not get to play it online as much as 2 & 3 so that is why those stood out)

Kappa Squad
Not to bad for a recent halo game. It could have been worse. I would say I like it :)
Bro, I can't wait to get it :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 55