2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 55
Question, has anyone else not been able to get into the multiplayer mode. I have spent 3 hrs with xbox support removing and reloading my profile. I am connected to xbox live, have a valid gold membership, am logged in and connected on the console mainscreen, but when I go to the halo 5 main screen it says that I am offline. What gives?
You definitely aren't the only one who enjoys Halo 5. I absolutely love it so far. See, the thing is, people who are enjoying Halo 5 are actually playing the game, whereas people who don't like it come here to complain.
love it
It's great so far!
This game is amazing im looking to join a championship pro team so send me a msg i wanna play in tourneys serious inquieries only

Ty
I think that halo 5 is the best game i have played in awhile i think hat i come home and strive to play the game because it was so well done
If you like Halo 5 feel free to join my spartan company :)
I've always liked the halo saga i have a tattoo of halo, the only thing that I do not understand how the rules of the elution of matchmaking, that would be my only complaint about all that put a table if you do this you will, is too much to ask?
I think that halo 5 is the best game i have played in awhile i think hat i come home and strive to play the game because it was so well done
I agree with you
This game is definitely an example of the silent majority loving it and the loud minority complaining it seems. Everyone I play with has loved it so far.
Envy okz wrote:
Like seriously im seeing all of these threads about people not satisfied with the game but me on the other hand, im enjoying every aspect of the game. I finished the campaign on co-op and it fulfilled my expectations. Also the multiplayer was just as good. I understand that people want more gamemodes and so do I. Im sure that more will come. Lastly, the customisation is almost if not better than the customisation that was on halo reach. Ofcoarse im not saying this game is 100% perfect but its better than what some people say. Discuss.
I've liked the game a lot from what I've been able to play! You know what they say Bad news travels 7x farther then good. Most people just wan to complain because they don't like change or things are 100% the way they think it should be. Well people that isn't how everyone feels. Like I said I've liked it all so far.
I am completely loving it! I've stayed up way too late all week because its so good. playing warzone with a full fireteam coordination rocks!!!!!
Keep in mind the people that enjoy the game are more likely to just play the game than bother to come online and say they love it, while the reverse is true for those who don't like the game. I'm loving it so far!
Love halo5
tho multiplayer feel like i have less choice over weapon and loadout
graphic are amezing
didnt had any bug at all so far
Y es are the only one enjoying halo 5 because my family can't play halo 5. Why you ask. Because they took away split screen. My family has 3 halo players, and only 1 yes count 1 xbox one, and one tv. All other halos we could play but no we wasted our money on this crap. How is a family supposed to enjoy this game. This game sucks
All of it is great. I have no problems with H5!
A lot of people love the game myself included but negativity will always be more prominent, especially on theses forums.
Envy okz wrote:
Like seriously im seeing all of these threads about people not satisfied with the game but me on the other hand, im enjoying every aspect of the game. I finished the campaign on co-op and it fulfilled my expectations. Also the multiplayer was just as good. I understand that people want more gamemodes and so do I. Im sure that more will come. Lastly, the customisation is almost if not better than the customisation that was on halo reach. Ofcoarse im not saying this game is 100% perfect but its better than what some people say. Discuss.
It is the worst HALO game ever made I waited 2 years to buy the HALO 5 edition xbox one biggest waste of money I spent, first off no split screen so now all of my friends have to sit at home so we can play this game and we can't hang out together; and what did 343 have to say about it, they took it out to give us the best experience possible. -Yoink-. It was a money grab they said their game engine couldn't handle it but CoD is coming out next week with 1080p at 60fps with all aspects (campaign, zombies, and multiplayer) of the game supporting 4 player split screen. We all gave 343 a chance with halo 4 and they did it right, but since halo 4 if you look at their track record they spent more time making stupid windows, cellphone games and remastering what Bungie did properly in the first place than time which could have been spent on making a proper campaign. When it comes to the next HALO game that is when it will completely seal it for me if 343 kills the franchise OR not, HALO 6 is where we will find out if they are doing it to make money off of Bungie's hard work or if they actually care about the feed back and producing a quality game.
Im loving it, really like Warzone
Yeah warzone is a lot of fun WHEN you get put on a team with people that actually go for stuff and know what they are doing otherwise its just a blow out most times
I enjoy it as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 55