We wielded you with much aplomb.
But now someone we shall not flame
Has misused you to glitch the game,
So they took you from us early
Leaving us surprised and surly.
With other Reqs we try to shoot,
Yet for you there's no substitute.
But in November you return
And, 'til then, in our hearts shall burn.

--

For those curious why the fair Arclight was taken from us too early, the official announcement...
There is a blank space in our Reqs
A gun that with our heart connects:
Oh sweet sweet Arclight, level 5,
How grandly did you clear the sky!
When set upon by banshee bomb,
LoL!! Not bad buddy, not bad at all.
Used in the wrong hands, is this what you wanted, you turned an innocent child into an Agent Of Chaos, Whyy!!! Its gone till November because of those who exploited that core glitch!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Already miss banshee destroying beast
velchron wrote:
Already miss banshee destroying beast
Arclight + Damage Boost = total annihilation.
*Sheds a tear* It's beautiful.
Thanks! Sometimes loss inspires us most keenly.
*Sheds a tear* It's beautiful.
"Arclight: gone but not forgotten."
The pain is real brother.
The pain is real brother.
And Selene is a poor rebound.
The ARC Light was a good gun... I used it well in its time... (Sniffle)

But some mean ol' people had to go and turn it into a monster... Arc didn't deserve it! It was so young!
Well it is coming back as soon as they fix the core glitch.
Never used it in Warzone anyway.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
You never used it? Dude...the sheer power from this thing is unreal. It may not possess the raw destructiveness of a Splaser, but it's probably one of the most dangerous weapons in the sandbox. With its armor-piercing capabilities, I once blew up a Vespin Rocket Hog and a Ghost Ultra in a single shot. It's that devastating.
I don't even have the cert yet, always just used Whiplash against Warthogs and it's worked fairly well.
HaXoR73 wrote:
You never used it? Dude...the sheer power from this thing is unreal. It may not possess the raw destructiveness of a Splaser, but it's probably one of the most dangerous weapons in the sandbox. With its armor-piercing capabilities, I once blew up a Vespin Rocket Hog and a Ghost Ultra in a single shot. It's that devastating.
I usually ended up dead before I could get anywhere. I'd pull it, try to reach a viable firing line and then get instantly shot.
Honestly I never pulled REQs much anyway. Same thing always seemed to happen. Maybe it just requires more planning on when to pull stuff or more reactionary tactics...or maybe Im just really unlucky.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
HaXoR73 wrote:
Yes! It's like an anti-vehicle Nornfang against fast-moving objects.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I usually ended up dead before I could get anywhere. I'd pull it, try to reach a viable firing line and then get instantly shot.
Honestly I never pulled REQs much anyway. Same thing always seemed to happen. Maybe it just requires more planning on when to pull stuff or more reactionary tactics...or maybe Im just really unlucky.
I know that feel too well: started spawning without Reqs and running to an actual station to get one in order to avoid blowing 6 req levels on a weapon just to spawn into enemy fire.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I know that feel too well: started spawning without Reqs and running to an actual station to get one in order to avoid blowing 6 req levels on a weapon just to spawn into enemy fire.
Wow. How did I not think to do that.
Okay I guess I know what I'm gonna do next time I play Warzone...
Beautiful
FTB Taterz wrote:
Beautiful
Thank you, the heart speaks true.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3