2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Apex Canis wrote:
Apex Canis wrote:
Exact same thing happened yesterday. Doing a cold reboot to see if that triggers it.

Of course yesterday when you finally could play there were no changes. 343 signature move.
What is a cold reboot?
Press/hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off and then turn it back on. You can do the same by pulling the plug but it's easier to just use the power button.
Thank you!
I was downloading the game and it was crawling and then I actually got the "0x87e00005" error code. Tried a hard reboot but it's still crawling.
43% can't wait!
I had to turn off auto updates to get it to pop
and do a hard reset
I'm at work right now and all your status are hurting me so badly sighhhhhh. The pain of not being home to immediately perform the update. I'll have to wait tonight then...
Tweet related: https://twitter.com/Halo/status/667030530333024256

"Big Team Battle has arrived! Jump into Halo 5 and download the free update!"
For -Yoink- sake, I'm 50% into the install and then it stops with a message saying Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering XXXX error code at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.
Neelka96 wrote:
I was downloading the game and it was crawling and then I actually got the "0x87e00005" error code. Tried a hard reboot but it's still crawling.
Same here, took over a minute to move 1%
JLC4LIFE wrote:
I'm at work right now and all your status are hurting me so badly sighhhhhh. The pain of not being home to immediately perform the update. I'll have to wait tonight then...
Don't worry, with the issues we're having we'll still be installing the update when you get home.
Tweet related: https://twitter.com/Halo/status/667030530333024256

"Big Team Battle has arrived! Jump into Halo 5 and download the free update!"
Thank you for posting that tweet confirming it is indeed BTB!
90%. Crossing my fingers!
I've only been updating for 3 mins, 18%....

So, hypothetically, it should only take another 14-15 mins.
Truly a huge update If just for BTB isn't it only launching with 3 maps?
100%. Got it! 😀😀
Wow. Got to 6% in a few minutes and hasn't budged for about 10 minutes now. Already rebooted router and Xbone :(
Mine's been stuck at 67% for 7 minutes.
I believe all maps were built using forge on Halo 5s Forge World (Still Unreleased)
Man, It started slowing down :/

Only gone up 8% in 5 mins lol
I believe all maps were built using forge on Halo 5s Forge World (Still Unreleased)
There are multiple (3 I think to start) "Forge Worlds" that are used, The Space world is the only one that doesn't seem to be used for this update
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7