2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Quit your app and turn off the console.

To quit your app, press the home button and select,t halo 5 with the menu button -> quit app.
Sometimes the app will return you to where you last left off even when you restart, if you don't quit the app.
Install crapped out again at 68% and this time it's not giving me the option to continue. It just says something went wrong. I think the team that managed the launch of MCC is in charge of the updates.
JLC4LIFE wrote:
I'm at work right now and all your status are hurting me so badly sighhhhhh. The pain of not being home to immediately perform the update. I'll have to wait tonight then...
I feel your pain my friend. I too am stuck at work and cannot do this. *sigh*
First 6%: about 5 minutes
next 3%: 30 minutes
being done with update at this rate: about 15 hours

smashing my xbox: priceless
Stuck at 69% for the last 25 minutes.
Sitting at 75%, I'll let ya'll know the results once its finished.
Im stuck on 86%... :x
Just relax it will come soon brother. You can't rush them
BTB IS HERE. SWAT CHANGED
Just turn off you xbox and do something until it downloads man
I'm at school and my disc games download automatically if its still in the disc tray so guess it will be down when I get home. Also can anybody confirm it is the BTB update?
I'm at school and my disc games download automatically if its still in the disc tray so guess it will be down when I get home. Also can anybody confirm it is the BTB update?
Yes, it is.
Done! Took 35 minutes. Thanks for hard reset tips, all... didn't want to download until I did that.
Does anyone the the size of the update?
I can't wait until new update, just relax and let me work in peace they gave us a wonderful game be grateful for once.
Ktkv wrote:
So far SWAT has changed by not launching. Just sitting here in the lobby watching the paint dry.
Mine went to 100% then said error when I selected try again it did error and so on.
Apex Canis wrote:
Ktkv wrote:
So far SWAT has changed by not launching. Just sitting here in the lobby watching the paint dry.
thats your issue
Stuck at 81% for the past 20 minutes. nooooooooooooooo. can't wait to play you guys in btb
Started my update hope I don't get errors!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7