2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
I downloaded it on standby, keep getting unable to sync data and cant play, tried everything already
It was a mistake yesterday. Today it is for the DLC download
what's this update? 6.2GB for only btb and 3 forge maps seems too much
You need to restart the xbox. Shut off your xbox and then wait a few seconds for it to be completely off. Press and hold the xbox button on your console until it beeps at you then you can finally turn the xbox on. This is what i had to do for it to work for me.
81% to 82% in a half hour. WERE ALMOST THERE BOYS
Tried that six times this is frustrating
Dammit I wish I was home now I WANNA PLAY BTB!!!

Oh well, only 4 more hours...
6.2 GB download.
Updating for me. 70 % (:
Splatters wrote:
what's this update? 6.2GB for only btb and 3 forge maps seems too much
And new reqs and I'm sure the BTB maps were built on a different version of forge
mines updated but keeps telling me there is a problem with the xbox party service
nothing showing as that is down in network though
Baby steps with this update. Took an hour to go 2%, now its slowly speeding up.
I just a update but of course I'm ony way to work. I will check it out tomorrow morning.
My update is at 160%. How is this possible?
mines updated but keeps telling me there is a problem with the xbox party service
nothing showing as that is down in network though
Same problem here, can't get online on Halo at all. I am completely bummed out by this. I don't want to install the complete game. Friend of mine had it working after a reboot but I have tried that 7 times now. I honestly don't know what the problem could be.
I got the update? Big team Battelle an new reqs are here!!!
I just installed the new update and now every time I die in the campaign, the game crashes. Is anyone else suffering from this?
Updating for me its at 4%.
How did you get your game to update? Mine won't start a download of any update, it acts like there is nothing new.
I honestly just went to start the game as soon as I saw your post and it started to update. Thats it.
Gotcha, well thanks for sharing! Glad to hear people are starting to get updates. Trying my 5th reset now, hopefully it will pop for me
Success!!! 6.2 gb update initiated. Guess I need to find something else to do for a while.
Well, I know what Im doing when I get home from work!! BTB here I come!!!
same here. drive home grab beer and chill while h5 updates. well maybe 3 beers
Do you guys read the news section on waypoint. BTB update is out now!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7