2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
i got it but it's not letting me play anything and it is done
Update is buggy as hell. Major network issues now. Emblems aren't loading in lobby.

Oh, and SWAT is still broken.
Good, finally an update.
This update is just ridiculous... just breaked the 180% and still going.
Mine was moving fast, hit 16%, and then it froze. Hasn't budged and every now and then keep getting a "Update Stopped" notification. This is frustrating.
cant wait BTB
67 in 5 mins. Hope this isn't as bad as mcc.
Anyone who thinks they will be playing a nice updated game tonight may be disappointed if this thread is anything to go by.
Horrifically slow download speed and a buggy game awaits those currently downloading / playing the update 14% and counting, at least I would be counting if I hadn't got bored of watching it not move for minutes at a time...
Same here
Update going at a percent a minuet
uh oh i haven't gotten the update yet but this is making me a little worried can only hope they fix this issue timely
My update is stuck at 98%
After the Halo update, it wont sync my friendslist wont load my saved games from the cloud the update broke not only H5 but my whole evening of gaming I can't even play Fallout 4, an offline game because my saved games wont even load I have no idea what is going on, but this is really really frustrating.
Been stuck at 3% for 20 minutes. Someone said it right.... The team that did MCC must be in charge of the updates. It's messed up. Good job guys.
mines updated but keeps telling me there is a problem with the xbox party service
nothing showing as that is down in network though
Same problem here, can't get online on Halo at all. I am completely bummed out by this. I don't want to install the complete game. Friend of mine had it working after a reboot but I have tried that 7 times now. I honestly don't know what the problem could be.
yep did a full reset as well,maybe its that everyone is trying to download with new update and people who havent are playing etc...
hopefully settle down later
I had a few hiccups as well with the update. It downloaded fine but wouldn't install I guess because it kept saying there was an error. I turned my console off, unplugged for about 30 sec, plugged in, turned on, removed game disc, reinserted (?) The disc, and it worked fine.

I've had no errors in swat and yes BTB is now available!
my update is downloading fast and steady for now, 84% in about 2 hours
I managed to get it to update, but now I can't auto resume my legendary campaign, I have to load it directly. But every time I die, the game shuts down. ???
Anyone who thinks they will be playing a nice updated game tonight may be disappointed if this thread is anything to go by.
Horrifically slow download speed and a buggy game awaits those currently downloading / playing the update 14% and counting, at least I would be counting if I hadn't got bored of watching it not move for minutes at a time...
I hard reset then the installation took with no problems at all, I played 3 matches of Battlefront then it was done. Only issue I had in BTB was crap teams, I am very disappointed that all we got were some forge maps though... Not sure how this content accounts for 6 gigs. That the size of a 360 game.
Ahh so the people that tell others your internet must be bad aren't here yet, surprising. Yes this is the slowest thing on any Planet. Xbax needs to up their download servers next.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7