2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
BTB IS OUT AND THE AIMIN FEELS REAL NICE, OR AT LEAS BETTER :D
at 43% and it has been downloading for over 2 hours
Getting the exact same thing. I have reset my console a few times, loaded new games then went back to Halo 5, and still can not get the game to update. It refuses to let me play a game because it says it isn't up to date.
What's the update for?
ive been updating for about 2 hours now. 6gb update at 17% and now a pop up keeps saying the installation has stopped. wtf
Why would the aim feel better it wasn't part of the patch? Or am I mistaken?
iMistborn wrote:
I managed to get it to update, but now I can't auto resume my legendary campaign, I have to load it directly. But every time I die, the game shuts down. ???
Oh, update: Now I cant play the campaign at all. Every time I try, the game stops and I have to relaunch. Wth did you do to my game, 343?
IM PLAYNG RIGHT NOW, MATE. IT FEELS A LIL BIT DIFFERENT
ive been updating for about 2 hours now. 6gb update at 17% and now a pop up keeps saying the installation has stopped. wtf
If you haven't tried already hold the power button on your console until it shuts off, then power back on. Hopefully that fixes it.
I must be getting my updates while I'm at work which would explain why lot of European fellow gamers are being interrupted.

Hopefully 343i calms their junk at least a little while so they can play without any hassles. I did read that the BTB update is now launched so that could be the culprit.
IM PLAYNG RIGHT NOW, MATE. IT FEELS A LIL BIT DIFFERENT
You caps are on, I'm also playing feels the same, but then again didn't have issues with the aim. Dunno patch notes will tell us what's what.
I downloaded it on standby, keep getting unable to sync data and cant play, tried everything already
I am also having this issue and am still unable to sync I try offline and my spartan rank is there but I can't load into multiplayer
If you haven't tried already hold the power button on your console until it shuts off, then power back on. Hopefully that fixes it.
nope still stuck at 17% and still telling me the installation has stopped. this -Yoinked!- up patch is literally Yoinking! all over my day
My Halo 5 is updating right now and with the crappy net I have....a steady 5% and going. Woooo....
Updating... 21% not moved for 10mins now😱
After the Halo update, it wont sync my friendslist wont load my saved games from the cloud the update broke not only H5 but my whole evening of gaming I can't even play Fallout 4, an offline game because my saved games wont even load I have no idea what is going on, but this is really really frustrating.
I hard reset and left the console off for about 15 minutes and I am synced and online
Updating on my updating 22% am faster than 343👎
i love spartan 117 master chief. join too my spartan company i accept the spartan fun.
What we need is for 343 to give us a heads up when they are going to put on an update. Put it on twitter or Facebook that there will be an update on a certain date. I only get online when I get back from work and now I just put in the disc and it has a 6gb update!!! My night ruined.
What we need is for 343 to give us a heads up when they are going to put on an update. Put it on twitter or Facebook that there will be an update on a certain date. I only get online when I get back from work and now I just put in the disc and it has a 6gb update!!! My night ruined.
^ This!!
Got stuck at 59 percent. Tried hard boot, still saying problem with install. Try again or check network connection. Network connection is fine. Ideas?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7