Another update notice when logging in

OP Apex Canis

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
join too my spartan company i accept the spartan fun.
I'm not having an issue, my update is flying just fine
stuck at 97%...dammit
My Xbox can't find the saved data for Halo, than it is unable to search for it to find new data.... -Yoink-
Yes it's updating can't wait
Mine got to 91% and it is now saying, "There was a problem with the update. Halo 5: Guardians needs an update, but something went wrong." What in the flying -Yoink-
Have also done a hard reset to try and get it to continue but nothing.

Update
Decided to try another hard reset. When it came back up it was at 95% but still had the same issue. I paused the installation and then resumed it and it finished. Just something to try if anyone has the same thing happening to them. My internet was fine during the whole issue so I am fairly confident it had nothing to do with the issue.
This is the actual update. I think that there was a glitch in their system
I have updated the 6 gig patch. But now I can't continue my campaign because when I try to load most recent checkpoint the game quits to dash. I can only load checkpoints from yesterday. When I try to manually save a checkpoint it says it from 21350398 day ago, WTF??? Anyone else having this problem?
Haha, I wish I hadn't looked at this page. My update is running smoothly, and now I am paranoid any time it stays on a percentage for more than 20 seconds. 10 minutes in and at 60%
What we need is for 343 to give us a heads up when they are going to put on an update. Put it on twitter or Facebook that there will be an update on a certain date. I only get online when I get back from work and now I just put in the disc and it has a 6gb update!!! My night ruined.
I know it sucks, but They can't do that because they don't know when it will be released. It has to go through Microsoft certification testing first and there is no set time for that.
I hope that i am good to go after work....itchin for some Halo allll day!
One of my friends got the update and now he is playing BB now.
My update is in 700% right now. Am I the only one?
Why do I even bother with halo 5 the update just sits there un 87% and it was downloading 10 % every 15 minutes now it's just decided to stop it's so flipping annoying!
why the hell don't they make an update where it'll actually work with no problems what so ever it can just do a smooth download ffs I cant be bothered aye! And yes I have uninstalled the gay update and reinstalled it and it's not my internet either.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7