Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anti air Vehicle and weapon

OP AnG3L0fd4ArkN55

Halo has done great job in the new update but they hav made air vehicles so powerful that if someone starts with a oni wasp ur doomed. So i wish whoever seen this message forward it or repost. Give a like and comment to support these statement. Halo 5 needs Anti air vehicle or weapons.

Mod edit: Moved to Guardians
We have plenty of anti-air/armor weapons right now. The Warthog's turret works well, and the ONI and Sword Needler variants work better. The Railgun and its variations also are effective against aerial targets. The Spartan Laser and Hydra exist, adding more to an anti-aircraft arsenal. And, of course, we have several Rocket Launcher variants.

As for vehicles, the previously mentioned Warthogs exist, as well as the recently added Anti-Aircraft Wraith.

And, if all else fails, using an air vehicle of your own works perfectly.
Roll Call forum section is for introducing yourself to the community.

Anyway:
We have plenty of anti-air/armor weapons right now. The Warthog's turret works well, and the ONI and Sword Needler variants work better. The Railgun and its variations also are effective against aerial targets. The Spartan Laser and Hydra exist, adding more to an anti-aircraft arsenal. And, of course, we have several Rocket Launcher variants.

As for vehicles, the previously mentioned Warthogs exist, as well as the recently added Anti-Aircraft Wraith.

even so the problem isn't with a lack of anti-aircraft and such but the problem is lack of accessibility to them. I'm starting to have games where the first thing I see on the way to the fortress/garage is a couple of wasps already headed out of the enemy base. So if you end up dying at the fortress/garage your definitely not getting back there again until someone pulls a hog and has a a competent gunner who has the same idea in mind which in my experience... They don't. Or until someone at the very least has a plasma pistol which even then the next question is "is my team actually going to focus/highjack it and take advantage of this situation?" Cause a lot of times its rare for aircraft to fall in a convenient spot. And I mean, how often do you actually make it to that vehicle your stunning that's in the middle of hell itself anyway? The only real solution I can see that can give players a chance would be to lower the requirement of something that can actually bring it down without having to rely on the chance that MAYBE your team will have the same understanding as to how important it is to focus. At the moment I can't really think of a weapon that would be suitable and balanced to lower so unless you guys got a better solution other than nerfing the wasp, what weapon would you guys want to lower the req cost for?

Ps: Or you could just camp inside the armory until someone gets lucky enough for the wasp to fly over you, gets emp'd with a plasma pistol, AND you make it to it before getting BR'd in the head by the guys who are also waiting for someone to exit the armory... SO YEAH, good luck guys!!! But seriously though, I'm running out of railguns guys...
this. so tired of WZ being ruled by air vehicles. ground vehicles are really weak in comparison anyway. the AA wraith is a nice step in the right direction though. testing it out in forge it really does do ALLOT against air vehicles. it kills banshees an wasps very quickly. even can kill high req banshee's pretty nicely. even phaetons melt
curtdog98 wrote:
this. so tired of WZ being ruled by air vehicles. ground vehicles are really weak in comparison anyway. the AA wraith is a nice step in the right direction though. testing it out in forge it really does do ALLOT against air vehicles. it kills banshees an wasps very quickly. even can kill high req banshee's pretty nicely. even phaetons melt
Agreed. I just used the AA Wraith for the first time today. I was surprised at how quickly it brought down a banshee.

I also think that the waves of wasps we're seeing right now will fade away over the next couple of weeks as people burn through their early allotment. Wasps seem to be rarer than most when opening req packs.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
best anti-vehicle weapon? team shooting......

While this is cute and all, I think the OP means on specific maps, which I've felt his pain. This wouldn't apply to Warzone, but rather arena maps that dont offer enough of a destruction method for vehicles, but rather inhibitors (like plasma pistols). Some maps do have several counters, but others only have a couple weapons that are realistically destructive to vehicles.