Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anvil's Legacy & Halo 5: Forge - Coming Sep 8!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16
Anvil's Legacy Preview

Must say, I'm incredibly excited for the remake of Haven. Only issue I have is that Team Arena is still severely restricted in terms of map and gamemode combinations due to the mirroring of the pro league, so I won't be able to enjoy it anyway (not a Team Slayer fan sadly). Hopefully it'll be featured in Doubles.
Nuggetsx wrote:
343i slowly but surely made Halo 5 one of the most solid multiplayer games. I swear if this file browser is good and custom matches become popular again, I could put so many more hours into this game. Especially with how great forge is and the PC should be a powerful tool for the map makers
One can hope for Koth, oddball, and action sacks don't forget juggernaut either, and race. Then maybe it will be a solid multiplayer Halo game.
It would honestly be one of my favorite multiplayer games if they took two seconds to throw in a classics playlist, oddball and KOTH can be made with custom options and a little bit of map editing. We should all keep requesting these gametypes but action sack is a good step forward already (except tank world, wtf its so slow and boring)
TARsKudd wrote:
So ..... Does that mean that we'll be able to make maps on the computer and then play them in the game on our xbox? Would we need another disc or does our Halo 5 xbox disc also work on the computer? I hope so. I miss forge and the new forge takes too long for me to learn. Well At least right now it does. With 2 kids that want you and your attention 24/7 its hard to even get on for a few matches. But that's parenthood and life. Wouldn't change it for the world.
This is an app on Windows 10. It works without disc. And yes you can play the maps you created on windows 10 with Halo 5 on Xbox.
Awesome, thanks for the update. This will bring me back into forge. I am limited on time being a father of 2 and a husband to a wife that requires a lot of attention(that's another story and not needed for this discussion).
i am so excited about the magnums. go halo 3 ODST
In a another update it would be good to improve firefight its too hard especialy with a terrible team who can't take out two banshees when one has a wasp!!!
Update is welcome, great contents, im literally jumping n hype. 343 is an execelent example for game developers, the best contents support ever. But for the next updates i think they must focus n fixes, the forum is actually plenty of threads about bugs, servers & machtmaking issues. People is very active n Waypoint, we love Halo. Multiplayer is amazing
& should not be under damage, specially considering the big work of 343 after release.
Haven (new art is woderfull) will give us mountains of fun,i cant wait...
Those weapon skins <3 gotta figure out how to divide those bad boys up
What will the COG sight do?

Obviously it's supposed to be like an ACOG, but we've already got a 4x zoom sight (Sentinel) and it has the option to toggle a 6x zoom as well as being available to pair with other attachments.

Perhaps it's got a special feature like outlining targets? (think Halo 3: ODST's VISR mode)

And since it's available for the SMG and it's no larger than the Longshot sight, I'm guessing its zoom is 3x at most.
New video... ? Mercy looks great!!! must have map for sure.Hype.
Check halo twitter channel or gamespot, 4 hours ago...
I don't know if it has been asked already. Is Firefight getting a patch this update? That junk is broken!
In a another update it would be good to improve firefight its too hard especialy with a terrible team who can't take out two banshees when one has a wasp!!!
But the wasp is made out of paper and anything blows it up. Especialy firefight banshees, they kill anything in like three bullets. Hence why alot of people want a oni wasp.
Started saving up Req points this weekend just gone because of all the new goodies we're getting. I really like the new weapons skins as well. So happy one of the Hunter turrets is only a rare so I'll be able to get that straight away.

Hopefully I get luck with the rest. Really looking forward to this update, been wanting more Magnums forever.
Regice554 wrote:
But the wasp is made out of paper and anything blows it up. Especialy firefight banshees, they kill anything in like three bullets. Hence why alot of people want a oni wasp.
but still if u give me a wasp i'll do serious damage to those banshees and not use it against grunts
Does anyone know if they will finish adding the reqs in forge (you know, the ones we actually wanted).
Esta chido :v

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we do not provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16