Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anvil's Legacy & Halo 5: Forge - Coming Sep 8!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16
Looks very cool.

Anxious to see if Forge turns out alright. Outsourcing its development hasn’t worked well in the past, so I hope the folks at SkyBox know what they’re doing.
cant wait
Looks very cool.

Anxious to see if Forge turns out alright. Outsourcing its development hasn’t worked well in the past, so I hope the folks at SkyBox know what they’re doing.
Forge itself was already intact, in my non-expert opinion, I'd say it was probably the porting of it to PC that they handled mostly rather than having to 'create' it or something similar.
Really excited!!
My question is whether or not the New magnum will have weapon skins. Does anyone know?
I think there will be one since they said 2 skins are comming one for the magnum and br and the other one for smg, ar, br, gunfighter magnum and magnum. I want H2BR skins
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
2 new Maps, both Look extremely Sangheili like, and one is on Sanghelios. More Covenant weapon... Where is the playable Sangheili!?!? I want them back. It's been forever since I've played as one in a Next Gen Halo Game. Sangheili were here since Halo 2, I want them back. It's stupid to have these maps, and weapons if we can't play as the species that live in these places and build the weapons.
2 new Maps, both Look extremely Sangheili like, and one is on Sanghelios. More Covenant weapon... Where is the playable Sangheili!?!? I want them back. It's been forever since I've played as one in a Next Gen Halo Game. Sangheili were here since Halo 2, I want them back. It's stupid to have these maps, and weapons if we can't play as the species that live in these places and build the weapons.
Chill bro.
Chill bro.
I don't wanna chill. I'm sick of their crap. Ever since 343 took over they been messing so many things up. Taking away elites was not a good choice. That was a stupid decision. Thousands of Halo Players don't even wanna touch Halo 5 cause there isn't Elites in it.
I'm excited! This should be cool!
Wow a content browser! It only took almost a year after release.
This update will be the single best if only that thing we've been talking about nearly every day for years now was included
Skins look neat!
Excited to equip the Tron like weapon skins.
Oh man - am I excited for this. I've always wanted to use the Hunter Cannon - plus I think I know how it'll work. A single pull of the trigger will fire the rapid fire "needles", and charging it will do the full Fuel Rod. As for the weapon skin....I have a new favorite. And those maps look pretty as hell. Can't wait for Sept 8th!
I'm so excited for this! Especially Haven
Here's hoping for grenade launcher and oni wasp.
That would be great. Speaking of Wasp variants....I'm thinking that a Hannibal Wasp would be one of the coolest things ever. All in good time though.
The maps and skins look wicked awesome, but I'm not sure how I feel about the Noble Team armor reskins. I was really hoping for a certain set of armor to be added that, imo, should've already been in the game from the beginning.

*cough* MASTER CHIEF'S *cough*
Truth, Regret, and now Mercy...
Jazzle2K14 wrote:
What on earth is that new turret though?!
It looks a little like a hunter's gun to me, and I think so.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16