Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anvil's Legacy & Halo 5: Forge - Coming Sep 8!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16
It's so beautiful
AHHRG WHY 343, now I have to choose between that and the 343 skin... (as a side note if the gunfighter mag can have skins, then thats the one)
Are we going to get all of the Reqs?
I just want to say thank you 343 for listening for both the camo gun skins and that ridiculous hunter cannon
Now we have all the prophets' names as mp maps: Truth, Regret, and Mercy.
I see your still milking Sanghelios that's cool.
Haven remake? Nice
That's insane! A hunter fuel rod turret!!! All my life I have waited on this but I really don't hope that's the only weapon that comes with the update, I really hope for the bruteshot, sticky det and target locator
Mind telling why a good update comes out now? Lol
tL Armada wrote:
Tell me that this photo isn't the ODST pistol. Because it sure isn't the Gunfighter magnum
I think you may be on to something here...
Definitely the socom been waiting so long
Drock4K wrote:
I was just about to post this
Me too
Excited to see how forge plays out on windows 10.
stoked
Lanzerat wrote:
That's insane! A hunter fuel rod turret!!! All my life I have waited on this but I really don't hope that's the only weapon that comes with the update, I really hope for the bruteshot, sticky det and target locator
Yeah its not there are 2 more weapons that come with the update. You may be in luck.
Wait so you'll be able to play and host forge maps with up to 16 players on Windows 10, does that mean pc players get free multiplayer?
p0cc wrote:
Haven remake? Nice
I know it looks fun I want to play it.
Probably not but I have all of them so far so I saved up 60,000 req points.
can't wait
This is pretty cool. Then I saw the HUNTER CANNON!!!! Ever since I played halo, I thought if Spartans could carry turrets, they could rip the arm off a Hunter and use that thing. YES!!
Carnag72 wrote:
Wait so you'll be able to play and host forge maps with up to 16 players on Windows 10, does that mean pc players get free multiplayer?
I don't think so - it'll probably still have you sign in using your Microsoft Account, and depending on if you have Gold or not will allow you to use the multiplayer aspect. I do hope that there will be an offline Forge mode however.
Probably not but I have all of them so far so I saved up 60,000 req points.
Holy crap dude. That's impressive. Any way you could send me some of those REQ points? ;) Nah, I wish I could play more. I've really only been getting the low tier certifications (I have all mongeese, gungeese, scouthogs and warthogs...it's painful)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16