Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Any healthy playlists still?

OP Nofunnyideas

I Havnt played been playing much halo at all lately. Primarily a btb player but I can barely get solo games in that mode. Takes at least 3 resets to get a solo game.

where’s the remaining population at? What’s everyone playing?

Edit. Whoops. This should have been in h5 forums. Not infinite.
I can get games in Super Fiesta/BTSF which is the only thing I occasionally play since ranked BTB is practically dead.
Dubs still going strong... Only playlist I play than occasionally Slayer
Husky Raid, SWAT, & Snipers are pretty active.
Castle Wars... when is online
BTB Super Fiesta is always active. They also added a bunch of new awesome maps.
Heroic Warzone Firefight is extremely active.

Husky Raid, Super Fiesta, Infection are pretty active.
I Havnt played been playing much halo at all lately. Primarily a btb player but I can barely get solo games in that mode. Takes at least 3 resets to get a solo game.

where’s the remaining population at? What’s everyone playing?

Edit. Whoops. This should have been in h5 forums. Not infinite.
Everything does work depending on time and search parameters. But the population is very low. Meaning if you’re a really good player, you have a good time. If you’re average or worse, it’s a pain.
kjbart wrote:
They took em out of the Comp BTB and I couldn't be happier to try new ones for a bit.
They also adjusted some of the older ones so the cameras at the start aren't broken
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
kjbart wrote:
They took em out of the Comp BTB and I couldn't be happier to try new ones for a bit.
They also adjusted some of the older ones so the cameras at the start aren't broken
Yeah I was getting tired of the same BT fiesta maps and I'm loving the new ones.
Does anyone know if war zones is still active?
Does anyone know if war zones is still active?
Sure is