Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Any other Lone Wolves out there?

OP rL NoOdLE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
I am a Lone Wolf try hard no lifer super pro Grifball player that was top 100 best Grifball player in world at one time who is anti-friends with all player that did everything solo without back up to win the game from Cheater, Booster, Farmer, Teams, Pro, Normal Spartan because no care about me so i just gave up on the halo player who i play with which back stab me more time i can think, all i wanted was friends who love playing halo as much i do without all bs. I can you trust as a Spartan to not back stab me in the back? I wish i had more friends in my friends list who enjoy playing Halo 5.

I didn't choose to be Lone Wolf.......... All i wanted was spartan friends to play with on Halo........... I am a nice good Spartan Lone Wolf that just wanted to have fun playing Halo with other Halo fan.

If you are Lone Wolf like me who enjoy playing Halo 5 add me to your friends list.
Alrighty then
I prefer to play alone too, I can never rely on any teammates because they are all busy doing other stuff than the objective.
Seriously, the only way to truly rely on your teammates is if they are already your friends, i dont know why its so difficult to focus on the objective of the game at hand. Why always focus on just kills? That gets stale, change it up a bit geesh. Play BTB with 2 flags out on the field with both teams going for them? That's pretty intense, especially if its near the end of the match. Thats some Halo right there.
rL NoOdLE wrote:
I prefer to play alone too, I can never rely on any teammates because they are all busy doing other stuff than the objective.
Seriously, the only way to truly rely on your teammates is if they are already your friends, i dont know why its so difficult to focus on the objective of the game at hand. Why always focus on just kills? That gets stale, change it up a bit geesh. Play BTB with 2 flags out on the field with both teams going for them? That's pretty intense, especially if its near the end of the match. Thats some Halo right there.
Or when your dominating a team in warzone, get 2 legendaries, cap the three bases, get the core to a sliver of health. Then they make the ultimate comeback and push you out taking the bases and winning. That's pretty intense and exciting too.
Been soloing since reach but I did try to party up in halo 5 but every time I do the game crashes.

But I think to improve and be more consistent I think a team would help remind me when I'm doing great and when I'm not.
When playing with friends I play with them (for protection and a human shield) but when I'm just playing a random game online I generally play on my own.
I play on my one quite often, but if I can join a team I will. Hopefully the new features coming to Xbox will make it even easy to find players.
Me too OP. Halo has become a niche thing a little unfortunately. It's doable on arena but Warzone feels so chaotic to me. I sometimes wonder if it be that much a better mode when played with an actual team.
Same, i don't play a lot with my friends that have h5 because they're either never on or they don't want to leave some other game they're playing, like the one who plays destiny and overwatch all day and only gets off for minecraft.
So basically 90% of the games I play in halo are solo. And I have grown to prefer it that way.
I'm a lone wolf because most of my friends game on PlayStation.
rL NoOdLE wrote:
I am a Lone Wolf try hard no lifer super pro Grifball player that was top 100 best Grifball player in world at one time who is anti-friends with all player that did everything solo without back up to win the game from Cheater, Booster, Farmer, Teams, Pro, Normal Spartan because no care about me so i just gave up on the halo player who i play with which back stab me more time i can think, all i wanted was friends who love playing halo as much i do without all bs. I can you trust as a Spartan to not back stab me in the back? I wish i had more friends in my friends list who enjoy playing Halo 5.

I didn't choose to be Lone Wolf.......... All i wanted was spartan friends to play with on Halo........... I am a nice good Spartan Lone Wolf that just wanted to have fun playing Halo with other Halo fan.

If you are Lone Wolf like me who enjoy playing Halo 5 add me to your friends list.
Alrighty then
LOL my thoughts exactly
Me too OP. Halo has become a niche thing a little unfortunately. It's doable on arena but Warzone feels so chaotic to me. I sometimes wonder if it be that much a better mode when played with an actual team.
Idk i think Warzone gives you more opportunities than ever to shine solo. Especially with all the REQ combinations. My personal favorite is using Advanced Sensors and a silenced weapon. Really changed the way i play, and feels so fresh in Halo.
I'm a lone wolf because most of my friends game on PlayStation.
Yeah thats also a big reason why im solo. Used to play with friends a ton back in Halo 3, MW2, even Reach. But now... they've moved to PC, it makes me :(
I die a lot so I am always trying to catch up back to the battle on Warzone. This makes me a solo guy because I'm truly awful most of the time. I have made some success getting better, but have a long way to go. I attempted to make a few friends in a clan, but as some others posted they weren't online often.
Roll Tide Roll needs some friends. Lol
I didn't choose the lone wolf life, the lone wolf life chose me.
I did this for awhile but I'm getting competitive thus need to start developing some team skills rather than being the random guy haha
Lone Wolf For Life T-T, i hardy have anyone to play with as an team >.<
Hell yes, out of more than 2,000 games I've played solo for all but 10-20 of them.
Most of my time is spent solo. With life being so busy it is difficult to team up with my company.
I'm a lone wolf but not by choice. Its just hard to find people that play when I play. Which is typically every Friday during the day EST some times Saturday. I have made some buddies to play with but they are not on as often as I am. This is also why I hate it when people say, "Just join a company" . Its not as easy as it is claimed to be. But playing lone wolf I do try to read what my team is doing both in arena and Warzone and try to work with them as much as possible.
Exactly. Even when people are on, you waste valuable play time trying to get a group together because everyone is dispersed in different game modes. I just want to get on and start shooting in the little time I may have. I usually leave my headphones open until I hear the first mouth breather with his TV cranked up or squeaker making fart noises. I rarely ever hear any useful communication.
I know these feels way too much
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11