Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Any other Lone Wolves out there?

OP rL NoOdLE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
I am one too.

Always was, always will be.

I was even lucky enough in Halo 5 to make my company called: "Lone Wolf Spartan".
I'm a lone wolf for the most part, because only one of my friends got an xbox. Most of them didn't like the new direction that Halo was taking(which is understandable, I don't like it either) or they didn't like the Box(Also understandable and I agree).
I started out lone wolf in Halo 2 & 3 then my friends started getting xbox 360s and I was playing team based for a while then back to solo for Halo 4 then back to team for the beginning of Halo 5 and now I'm back to solo lol
My friends don't seem to want to play with me anymore. They still play halo, just not with me. Maybe I get too cometitive for them :P
I´m a lone wolf and i always try to do my best, i don´t care if we lose or not, it´s like i feel fine.
Lone Wolves Man i miss that playlist.
solo on SWAT for me
Lone wolf also, I used to play a lot with friends back in halo 3... good times. I usually prefer to play alone unless its with friends I personally know.
I'm IN a company, but it's mostly inactive players so I've been a "lone wolf with a pack" since the beginning. I only recently started fireteaming more often with a good friend of mine from the CS: Source days. & I am trying to get him into my company, but we're not always on at the same time so I still do more than half my H5 gaming solo.Only really bugs me in team arenas, because I have horrible luck with matchmaking.

0.o
I almost always play solo. There's nobody distracting you so your full focus.
Agree.
I used to play Halo by myself a lot, but I definitely played with friends. With Halo 5, I try not to play Arena at all, especially by myself. If it's Action Sack then maybe, but a playlist like BTB I'm usually the powerhouse or the main slayer of the team. The past two days I've been averaging something like 20 - 25 maybe 30 kills a match minus the last match I played last night. Not really impressive when you think about it; I searched with two friends whose MMR values are much lower than mine, not to mention a lot of the players who play BTB are a little lower than average at best, at least from my experience.

Sometimes I'll play Warzone Assault and Warzone by myself but recently I've been staying away from those playlists. A lot of farming and one-sidedness going on more recently. I will search Firefight regardless, however.
I either play lone wolf or with some friends but I've always been lone wolf
Born and raised my friend ... Born and raised lol XD
I am the exact same way , I wish there were times I was talking to my team ... But I just love being alone too
Likewise mate, I've been lone wolfing since halo 2 because all my friends play other shooters.
I hardly ever play in a fireteam now that my company got achilles. It's too hot where I live to have my astro on my head, so I solo queue and rarely talk.
I also play solo. Not because I choose too but because it helps me pay attention, yet thats the same as focusing on one thing XD but you get the picture of what I'm trying to say.
I only play solo when my friends aren't able to. Which is about 4 times a week. Solo is sometimes nice though
I am solo too but because I can't communicate well so I dont bother getting the mic on.
I play always solo if I aren't playing splits screen with my brother, I join to Xbox live party like once a year.
solo on SWAT for me
I hate Swat, I just dont have the reflexes to aim that quick
I don't even have a functional mic so I always play alone
I prefer it this way
no one getting pissed at me in my ear about whether or not I'm doing something wrong
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11