Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Any other Lone Wolves out there?

OP rL NoOdLE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
I've only played with others when my brother asks me to but other than that I'm mostly solo for campaign anyways but until recently it was also multiplayer
I lone wolf from time to time depending on the playlist. SWAT is usually my lone wolf playlist as well as Big Team, Infection, or Action Sack.
I mainly solo
I can do action sack infection and grifball solo. Anything else i play better with my spartan company.
99% of the time I play solo.
I also am a lone wolf. Most of the time I play by myself but I will occasionally play with some of my friends if they invite me.
Yup ive played every single campaign alone and for the multiplayer i dont play in party
I'm in a company with over 80 members and I choose to play warzone by myself. It is more fun by yourself and you really see the potential you hold with your skill.
I'm usually a lone wolf, unless someone invites me to a party.
Being solo may not be a choice for some of you players, but if you can try to join a group which there's plenty to choose from. I'm not saying join the first one you see try out a few and see how you feel about the members and what they do. Heck you may just ending up making some new friends. But if you wish too stay a lone wolf I wish you the best of luck and have fun it's a game.
- TerribleFool0
admittedly i've always been a lone wolf...especially in warzone where i run around with my advanced sensors and silenced smg and sentinel BR...there is not a better feeling in halo to me than being able to creep into a base full of dirty blues,kill em all and take that base all by yourself.unfortunantly i have a problem working as a team though and it kinda sucks :c
Playing alone means your full focus is on killing the enemy, taking the objective, or defending the objective. Really, if you don't have to look after your teammates, you tend to be able to do better in a match. For these reasons, I tend to play alone.
Wish I wasn't because I want to be apart of an active team but im solo 100% not by choice.
Lone wolf here too fellow spartan.
Same story, dude. I wish there weren't as many achievements and the such based around teamwork in this franchise.
I usually play solo, especially in halo 5 and the MCC because barely anyone I know has those games. Doesn't mean I don't have fun tho! I usually play better by myself in games anyways, halo being no exception.
I too have always been a Lone Wolf during my Halo career. It's kind of unfortunate, though, because I never had a group to help me do the Vidmaster achievements. Such a shame...
I like that you guys help out teammates even being lone wolves, I try to help out teammates as best I can, though I get pinned down sometimes and can't help them, I wouldn't consider myself a lone wolf but I do play most games solo, mainly warzone firefight and infection I try though
Used to. Then I got good.
I almost always play solo, but that is due to friends not being available at times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11