Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Any server answers to lag

OP DumboMagumbo

Hi,

Recently, about a week ago the servers got really bad. Everyone has been complaining about it and it seems to be a server problem. Can you, 343,explain if there has been a change to the dedicated servers recently?
they o not support the game any more
If you are still experiencing it I suggest submitting a Halo Support ticket. They have specifically asked for more data in other places so that they can address what is causing it.
Hi,

Recently, about a week ago the servers got really bad. Everyone has been complaining about it and it seems to be a server problem. Can you, 343,explain if there has been a change to the dedicated servers recently?
EU or USA?
Hi,

I believe Postums did actually address this on Twitter a few weeks back. They said they’re looking into it - not sure if there has been any update since then, I may have missed any follow ups.