2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 27
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
It sounds stupid i know but a Halo 3 style scout warthog, plasma turret alien like, trucks from reach with a mounted Jorge turret where he would sit it in the game or even better if you have a turret you do a Jorge and sit with it on like he does so it can be a splinter or whatever you want, and yeah a splinter turret type one like the other guy said, Maybe even go crazier with different bullet types like they did with the needler. Maybe fuel rod or spartan laser or stuff like that
transport warthog
I like the splinter tureet idea. I myself want to see the return of the old halo rocket hog.
Halo 1 hog, things were damned near indestructible compared to the ones now. I'd also like if it had the old texture kinda' like in MGS Phantom Pain you could wear a low res snake costume from the ps1 game.
A Hannibal Warthog would be sweet
This warthog should be more armored, it will have homing missiles(obviously has homing targeting at certain range), but heres the twist, for the passenger seat there should be a turret for the passenger can shoot(wont do a crazy amount of damage because it cant be too op) and the driver will have more shielding against snipers. I call it the Trifecta Warthog. Idk though you guys can feel free to comment on this on its name or its overall concept.
Flame hog, dual nozzle napalm flame throwers. Complete with the flame hog skin from Halo Wars.
Splinter turret idea is quite reasonable
Asiimov skin ?
How about:
For the scout warthog, the golden H2A warthog.
For the normal hog, how about a hannibal hog?
And for the rockethog, how about a hannibal for that one? Like instead of firing regular missiles, it fires like the hannibal mantis missiles.
As for the Gausshog, nothing much can be added to diversify, since a gauss cannon is already incredibly powerful.
OP

Warthog with a giant flamethrower
  • A variant for the serious warthog with lazer spartans and a grenade launcher and included a shield bubble.
The Scout Hog from Halo 3
Me back before Battle of Shadow and Light: "ooh what about a much of camo'd Warthogs! And we can even make them for Mongooses, Mantises and Scorpions! We could have Snow themed, Woodland, and even Urban varients!"
Me now: "I really don't care they're all the same anyways."
I would like a hydra type warthog, rapid fire low caliber infantry/vehicle lock on rockets I think would be satisfying.
Hey. Add a new Warthog with a hannibal chaingun turret. It's called, "Hannibal Warthog". How's that sound?
Well human ships have shielding like covenant ships do thanks to stolen tech, and the infinity has even more advanced shields than that so why not a warthog with an energy shield? Doesn't matter to me the gun, personally I like the Gauss but any of the variants with a shield would be great.
Classical?
Halo 1, 2, or 3 hog(s)? The chaingun turret doesn't over heat but slower rate of fire vs other hogs and the build up time for max rate of fire.
How about a hog with more cover for the occupants haha. We always seem so exposed
Grenade Launcher Warthog: Remember the grenade launcher on the Falcon in the Reach campaign? Put that turret on a Warthog.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 27