2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 27
Classic Warthog: Turret burns out slower, and its practically indestructible.
Classic Rockethog: Three rockets per round, also practically indestructible.
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
So kind of like the prowler from halo 3
not a warhog but i would like the Chopper from halo 3
Maybe a Warthog that fires a Sentinal Beam, Grenades, or Spikes like the Brute Spiker
What about Halo 3's Troop Transport Warthog? Or an NMPD Warthog? Or the Golden Hog?
I think a splinter turret wart hog would be pretty cool.
Flame thrower Warthog
Incineration Cannon Warthog
Grenade Launcher Warthog
Flamehog
Hydra-Hog
NINGUNA
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
A splinter turret would not work, the way it fires just wouldn't work well on a moving vehicle, I've seen it welded onto one in forge.
maybe one of those passenger ones from the older halo games with the marines on the sides, then we could carry them all around
i mean teammates
a hog that is completely invis and the passengers and driver get invis while operating
i really want a flying one
Halo wars style scout hog. Mesh and partial side doors, cargo (Possibly ammo refill) in the back, or space to be sat in by maybe 2 or more.
Transport Hog. I understand why they never included it in multiplayer (Triple-Kill seat turns into Killtacular seats), but I always wanted to be able to drive around a whole squad of teammates. If not that, then maybe it could carry around marines in Warzone? I know it's a little out there, but I think it would be cool to have AI allies do more than just stand around and get killed.
Selena's lance or railgun or a ion missile turrent
A wharthog that could carry more people like 4 or 5 players.
What about a spartan laser hog? Make it a Ultra Rare or Legendary :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 27