2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27
Id personally like to see 343i add a re-engineered scout warthog, kind of like the one in Halo 3 with the seats in the back. So instead of just leaving the empty space on the back without the turret and only allowing a passenger, why not use the free space and add like jump seats for maybe 4? more players in the back to actually be able to ride into a fight and shoot their guns without falling off the top of the warthog from crouching on the back or front and possibly being ran over and betrayed.

For a warthog with a (different weapon/turret) - Similar to the layout of the rocket and Gauss warthogs in halo reach, for the rocket hog, switch to a fuel rod cannon shot with an 8-10 multiple firing shot rate and a 4-5 second ammo recharge(very similar to the rocket hog) for the Gauss hog there could be two ideas, 1. The plasma caster has two settings when played in game shoots a lot of single rounds or a multiple caster shot in one round, just add a stronger type caster shot than the in game weapon, or plasma pistol shot in Gauss form, meaning the canon still looks like a Gauss canon except you have to charge it like a plasma pistol for a couple second. It would be able to take out enemy on foot in one shot just like the Gauss but would take 2-4 shots depending on the vehicle except every time you can get a shot on the vehicle it E.M.Ps it and disables it between 4-5 seconds. (I'm not sure about names so if any other suggestions are thought of, lets hear them!)
Hannibal Hog with shields?

Or we could give scouthogs four seats. You know.
Hannibal warthog
Yeah Hannibal Hog does seem like a good bet.

Also, maybe one with a giant Reach grenade launcher.
How about one that has a Grenade launcher that shoots for grenades at once, then has time to cool down. Kind of like the rocket launcher warthog.
They can add 2 new hogs. They can be both be Hannibal. One with the Hannibal scorpion main cannon as a turret but not as big. The second one can be a rocket hog that fires the same missiles as the Hannibal mantis
Anyone play my Halo reach map explosive red vs blue? The troop hog with two falcon grenade launcher turrets in the back? That bad boy was hard to program, but extremely worth it.
The gunner hog which has a turret the driver can fire with explosive rounds and the main turret fires Hannibal lasers, also it has weak shields but its like a glass cannon, once the shields are down a few mags from a AR can destroy it. It would be a level 6 REQ
maybe the reach hog??????
or a troop hog?????????
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Hacer turbo zona de guerra permanente, tanto para regular y tiroteo.
Make warzone turbo permanent for both regular and firefight.
Forerunner Covenand UNSC Hybrid, with a mounted augmented splinter turret, rally warthog engine, and a bubble shield to protect the occupants of the vehicle from direct hits until the shield is depleted.
One with the grenade launche would be very funny
The cargo hog from Halo 3! But a while team can hitch a ride, good for objective, warzone or mayhem
A Puma.
jjk007 wrote:
Scout hog edit (all variants-basic, urban, ONI, etc;): Remember the car from Reach where Jorge placed his turret on the back?
-Make the scout warthogs like this, allwing a friend with a turret to "brace" it on the vehicle, giving you a free turret. ^^ (limit of firing angle to 150-120 Degrees, like with Jorge)

-H3 TT hog (all variants, but for balancing purposes add or remove a seat-make it fit 5 or 7 people, with hardier armor since it has no built-in weapons) No real need to explain...

An evil thing for future warthogs with weapons would be the ability to tear off the turret from the back...funny as heck to hop onto an enemy warthog and steal their turret, leaving them with a "new and improved" Scout 'Hog... ^^

-Some anti-jacking warthog where the driver can actually defent him/herself... (not so sure how to work this in...)

For a new gun?
Whiplash/Arcight Hog-have two wielded next to eachother, allowing it to have higher rof and less penetration than Gauss...slow the ROF for arclight one, however.
I love this so much I want to have it in the game right now
I remember back in 8th grade (Early 2006) I used to draw warthogs with needler turrets on the back in my physical science composition book. Oh how I wanted one so bad. Now I have it, but its made of paper =/
I always thought it would be cool if there was a warthog like the gun goose, where there's guns mounted to the hood of the warthog. so that the driver can also shoot at enemies to.
GHOSTs318 wrote:
I always thought it would be cool if there was a warthog like the gun goose, where there's guns mounted to the hood of the warthog. so that the driver can also shoot at enemies to.
Put the gungoose rockets on the front of a scout warthog but more of them and I love it. maybe level five or six reqs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27