3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27
That would be cool
It would be cool if you could change your point of view in vehicles so it can be first person and see the innards of the tanks or look through your scope in the passenger seat of a warthog
An mini tank would be awesome. Have a warthog that has treads like a scorpion and has customize able attachments
My thoughts too. Have a vehicle with heavier armour than a 'hog, and with more speed than a Scorpion. Have a smaller version of a tank cannon, and roughly 80% the speed of a 'hog.

Maaaaaaaaaan that'd be great.
A plasma grenade turret variant.
Warthog Flying!
DUEL CHAIN GUN!!!!!
A covenant styled warthog would be cool with an energy shield like the needle hog, you could even add some plasma sword style ram spikes on the front.
Just more of an overall what could be nice.
•Spartan Laser
•Higher caliber machine gun but slower fire rate than regular turreted Warthog
Okay how about a warthog that has 3 spartans for wheels,on each axle....total of 12 to be specific and no gun and one seat.....across the hood it can say teams with a big red line through it and it can have money coming out of the exhaust....

This will be a warthog variant for warzone only...

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
Bring back 12 man full fireteams as a seperate competitive playlist and let solos have Thier own casual warzone....
laser
We need a transport hog for Warzone and custom games.
Transporter warthog. Was fun to use so why not?
Thinking about it, Hannibal warthog might not be a bad thing...
Flamethrower Hog.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Creo que el warthog original está muy bien, cumple con las funciones de un auto de guerra
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
I keep saying, the Squad Hog, or the time has come to add an extra seat to the traditional warthog.
In released early Halo 5 concept art there were plans to allow a fourth person to ride on the hood of a warthog as an extra passenger to keep the whole team together in Campaign. I've played about with this with Welding a mongoose to a Warthog, but until a patch makes welded non-parent objects weightless, I'm stuck.
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
Definitely a good idea,I was thinking of a Hannibal warthog that would work like the Hannibal mantis chain gun or the Hannibal scorpion turret.
Halo 3 scout hog.
We have a ONI Warthog right so why not give us a Hannibal Warthog
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.Creo que el warthog original está muy bien, cumple con las funciones de un auto de guerra
This is the type of launguage that I can't speak, and I don't know where this type of language came from.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27