2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 27
I would say a mortar type warthog but than it'd be a camping-hog. Unless you make the range short and/or used in Warzone only. :D
No. It's already overloaded with a bunch of similar warthog variants. We don't need anymore.
No. It's already overloaded with a bunch of similar warthog variants. We don't need anymore.
You can never have too many of the Chupathingy.
id like a needler warthog that i could drive and shoot at the same time like by myself please
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
I don't think that 343 will make more but the foreunner one is great
New Warthog? Oh god no. Just no.
Cañón de riel o tipos de láser Spartan
I had an idea for some sort of sniper warthog, I don't know.
A warthog with a charge ability or movement speed increase option.
I've been wanting a new type of Warthog for a while now, as in new gun not the Oni/Woodland variant.
I was thinking we could have a forerunner inspired one with the Splinter Turret mounted and a more silver, forerunner style design.
Any Hog ideas from you guys?
How about a Corp scout warthog but it has a splinter turret in the back and it's description is something like "After finding so many forerunner relics people finally began to make use of them"
It would be awesome to see a warthog with a plasma sword grill or plasma swords jammed in both sides so you could run through Spartans with a more interesting side. or make it where you can drift with the plasma swords and you get Spartans stuck on your vehicle lol
we don't need any more different looks like, corp, tundra etc... I would like to see bran spankin new warthogs like the needler but better. I have no clue what though XD
Some sort of promethium maybe, but the turrent has to have a rapid fire weapon like machine gun
How about a rare Warthog with automated turrets for only one driver and a passenger.It would also be cool if the warthog with no turret could fit two more Spartan.
An mini tank would be awesome. Have a warthog that has treads like a scorpion and has customize able attachments
sounds like halo wars.
I would like to see halo wars vehicles added into halo 5
Mania 616 wrote:
Hannibal Hog with shields?

Or we could give scouthogs four seats. You know.
like the old ones from h3 or whatever right?
One with some prometheans weapons as turret
I think there are too many Warthog Variants
Promethean turret pleaaase
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 27