Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anybody play legendary and mythic wz firefight?

OP SafetyM33ting

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Was wondering since there isnt a player count.
They are some of the more populated ones, albeit less popular than Heroic. I don’t think there has been a time when I’ve not found a match in either.
I play nights, i have had issues finding games when I've tried randomly out of curiosity....
Thought maybe most people played heroic.
I play nights, i have had issues finding games when I've tried randomly out of curiosity....
Thought maybe most people played heroic.
I guess the hardcore Mythic warriors need their rest!
Every time I've tried to play mythic, my teammates were not pulling the necessary vehicles to win.

I usually just play heroic when I do play firefight and get games in seconds no matter the time of day.
As far as XP/RP rewards, are either of those difficulties even worth it? If I'm solo-queueing, there's a very high chance that we will not complete Round 5, so the payouts are smaller. But I can't recall...are successful Mythic games payouts worth the extra effort, or is it a more "for the challenge" kinda thing?
As far as XP/RP rewards, are either of those difficulties even worth it? If I'm solo-queueing, there's a very high chance that we will not complete Round 5, so the payouts are smaller. But I can't recall...are successful Mythic games payouts worth the extra effort, or is it a more "for the challenge" kinda thing?
I think its more for the challenge. Dont remember if the rewards are greater for a win. And if you lose server connection you lose your xp req, waste decent reqs in game, and waste time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I didn't know that Mythic warzone firefight existed. How do you get to it?
I didn't know that Mythic warzone firefight existed. How do you get to it?
It's live during the weekends.
I dont like it bcs in round 2 you need to melee enemies to get your shield back. Try to use vehicles or an overshield when you need it.
Most play Heroic grinding for 152. You don't lose unless you have a bunch of thumb amputees on your team.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Most play Heroic grinding for 152. You don't lose unless you have a bunch of thumb amputees on your team.
Haha ... or those with thumbs but can't shoot and instead get the their scout warthogs and try to drive through everything ... including their team.

I used to play Legendary but it took waaaay too long to actually get into a game.
vengeant wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Haha ... or those with thumbs but can't shoot and instead get the their scout warthogs and try to drive through everything ... including their team.

I used to play Legendary but it took waaaay too long to actually get into a game.
The only matches in Heroic I've lost, is when the whole team is at SR 1-10. There out there with Pistols and AR's trying to kill the Warden... lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
The only matches in Heroic I've lost, is when the whole team is at SR 1-10. There out there with Pistols and AR's trying to kill the Warden... lol
Ha ha ... yeah, been there too often, it's astonishing. Though there are signs - every round goes to the limit and all the way through it feels like you're constantly surrounded. And that last round is so demoralising when you look at the time left, look at the health of the 3 wardens and look at the number of red crosses on the scoreboard - i just think, "might as well leave now". If only they'd use their scout warthogs ... lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
Yeah, sadly I lose smh
I rarely play FF anymore, got burned out a long time ago. It wasn't very often I got a losing game.
BadDogg55 wrote:
vengeant wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:

Ive seen 6 players run out of ar and pistol ammo fighting a warden. 😀
Didnt even run to a req station to reload, all died in a collective spontaneous melee attack.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2