Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anybody seen a Bronze level arena player?

OP Zmoolah

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
The game is determined to stick me in bronze. I am placed against players who have to stop moving to start shooting, and even if they can do the impossible (move and shoot *gasp!) I can strafe them by teabagging on the spot, which 9 times out of 10 causes them to miss all of their shot. Super next gen strats.
I have played with some when i randomly joined a group on team slayer. granted i was diamond and all 3 were silvers. soooo i played against bronze players one round and just ran around having fun with the AR. Never again have a i seen a bronze
I have played with some when i randomly joined a group on team slayer. granted i was diamond and all 3 were silvers. soooo i played against bronze players one round and just ran around having fun with the AR. Never again have a i seen a bronze
They are like the Loch Ness Monster. There are stories and legends involving the bronze but only a few have been seen in the wild.
There are still bronze and you can get bronze, but its as much work as ranking up. Apparently Halo has a skill measurement other than visible ranking so you can't just tank your placements and derank. If you begin to consistently play poorly for 2-3 weeks before season reset, then play HORRIBLE in the placement matches, you can take a pretty big drop in ranking. I think the game knows somehow if you are just intentionally dying so you have to actually play badly (about 10% accuracy helps). Bronze is achievable but really isn't any fun unless you enjoy going 25-4 and still losing the match. if you are interested in that type of thing a smurf account would be way less work.
i've seen a champion 2 partying up with a bronze to boost and pad his win stats.
I am silver 1 ranked in team arena and holy -Yoink- it's hard to reach (I tried to get as low of a rank as possible, but now I can't find any match cus I'm too low ranked).
I am silver 1 ranked in team arena and holy -Yoink- it's hard to reach (I tried to get as low of a rank as possible, but now I can't find any match cus I'm too low ranked).
You can't drop into bronze either now you're in silver right? I don't think I've ever come across a bronze!
You can't drop into bronze either now you're in silver right? I don't think I've ever come across a bronze!
You can 100% drop ranks in ranked multiplayer, if you perform badly and consistently lose matches you will eventually move down a tier.

Also this thread is from 2016...how do y’all even find these things?
TheDonCJG wrote:
You can 100% drop ranks in ranked multiplayer, if you perform badly and consistently lose matches you will eventually move down a tier.

Ah thanks, okay I thought if I hit diamond in a couple of games I would be safe, I guess not!

Not a clue, I'm just going to go guess the guy I was responding to had a good few hours spare on his hands haha!
TheDonCJG wrote:

Ah thanks, okay I thought if I hit diamond in a couple of games I would be safe, I guess not!

Not a clue, I'm just going to go guess the guy I was responding to had a good few hours spare on his hands haha!
Ah nah, I hit Champion once. Lost the next game and got out right back into Onyx. Waypoint never even saved my Champion rank :( Still got the screenshot though hahah.
Its generally pretty hard to get pushed out of a rank but it does happen.
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10