Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anybody seen a Bronze level arena player?

OP Zmoolah

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
I intentionally did bad in FFA on my smurf account. Made sure I was placing in last place every single game with 0 kills. Got put into Bronze 1 and as soon as I got placed in it, I tore everyone a new -Yoink-. So yes, there are Bronze players.
But, that's not a "legit" bronze account to be honest.
The point was that I was playing against bronze players.
I just edited in asking how many bronze players you got matched against lol.
Some were unranked but the majority were Bronze 1 to 3.The second game after my placing were all Bronze players.
So they do exist. It should be a freaking achievement if you can find one to play against. I still think the majority of players have never seen one.
Zmoolah wrote:
So they do exist. It should be a freaking achievement if you can find one to play against. I still think the majority of players have never seen one.
I've been playing since launch and have never seen one. They're like bigfoot or UFO's. There seems to be some anecdotal evidence for their existence, but until I see one with my own eyes I refuse to believe they exist lol.
Zmoolah wrote:
I've been playing since launch and have never seen one. They're like bigfoot or UFO's. There seems to be some anecdotal evidence for their existence, but until I see one with my own eyes I refuse to believe they exist lol.
I tend to agree. Proof is demanded. Anybody have a profile we can click that shows a current or best Arena seadon with bronze?
On my smurf account I have... 3 bronzes 1 silver on the enemy team, never this one
I ... am ... a .... Bronze! I don't actually play much Arena.
I've seen a bronze 1 player (legit, this guy had over 5000 gamerscore) and he had like -4 KDA in Arena. He had higher bronzes and few silvers on other playlists as well. But he had that bronze 1 on Slayer. I only matched him in BTB and checked his service record since he did so bad in the match. I obviously couldn't get in the same game with a bronze player since my lowest rank since pre-season is diamond something. But it was cool seeing a person who has near zero skill, at least according to Halo 5's ranking system. It was a legendary encounter, where's my reward for it?
Thanks BadDad13304! You've proven that the bronze ranking exists
Zmoolah wrote:
Thanks BadDad13304! You've proven that the bronze ranking exists
Now if we could just find a baby Yeti somewhere my life would be complete lol.

edit - just want to say that I'm not trying to make fun of anyone for their rank or skill or stats or anything. The best I've ever been able to get ranked to is Platinum so I'm well aware of how garbage I am at this game.
I was ranked bronze my first time I qualified in slayer, then the second time silver something...
My cousin is in bronze lol
Last i saw a bronze was when social CTF was a playlist
Zmoolah wrote:
I mean no disrespect here, not trying to call out anybody for having too much or too little skill....with that being said has anybody ever seen a Bronze level player in arena?

I'm usually in the gold/platinum range (Here come the "you suck" comments) and routinely play with silvers, golds, platinums, diamonds, and onyx even with focused searches. Hooray for matchmaking right? But that's for a different thread.

But I never play against anybody who is bronze. There are none in my Spartan company or in any of those of my buddies. Two arena seasons ago I lost like 8 of my 10 qualifiers and it still put me as a silver 6. I'm not sure bronze is a real rank.

Anybody ranked as a bronze or seen a bronze in the Arena?
Okay, I'll put this one to bed.
I AM A BRONZE RANKED PLAYER. I usually end up ranked Bronze, because my K/D is quite poor, and I don't play well with others. I would like to be better, and do try when I am online, but I live in a Bronze world.
Here come the 'git guds.'
Go for it.
Right here my friend! I am LIVING PROOF there is a bronze rank! Based on what I read I SHOULD BE THE YOINKING CHAIRMAN!!!! Yeah, I really suck at this game... But it's okay because I still have fun!! That's all that matters to me.
Magnyss wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I mean no disrespect here, not trying to call out anybody for having too much or too little skill....with that being said has anybody ever seen a Bronze level player in arena?

I'm usually in the gold/platinum range (Here come the "you suck" comments) and routinely play with silvers, golds, platinums, diamonds, and onyx even with focused searches. Hooray for matchmaking right? But that's for a different thread.

But I never play against anybody who is bronze. There are none in my Spartan company or in any of those of my buddies. Two arena seasons ago I lost like 8 of my 10 qualifiers and it still put me as a silver 6. I'm not sure bronze is a real rank.

I AM A BRONZE RANKED PLAYER. I usually end up ranked Bronze, because my K/D is quite poor, and I don't play well with others. I would like to be better, and do try when I am online, but I live in a Bronze world.
Go for it.
Story of my LIFE.
kobiquil wrote:
Magnyss wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:

Go for it.
Story of my LIFE.
Meaning... you're in the same Bronze-colored boat, or you get a lot of 'git guds' from other well-meaning but frustratingly more-skilled players whom it seems to 'come easy' to? That's my world, and multiplayer isn't a place I come to have fun, it's a place I come to endure hardship and suffering so I can grind out my collectibles and commendations.
A friend of mine is a legit Bronze player haha.
Ive nevrr seen one
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10