Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Anybody seen a Bronze level arena player?

OP Zmoolah

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nope. Can someone please help me? I have a great kill death ratio yet I always get in Gold 5 or 6.
Legend says, when you fail to buy a promotional REQ pack the first day of each month, Bronze players wil plague your qualifying matches, as punishment for your transgressions against the Halo gods.
Haven't seen bronze in any gametype I have seen some silvers.basically the only way I see some1 getting a bronze is with 1 or 2 wins and a horrible kd
Me neither i do not think they exist
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I can confirm that bronze players do in fact exist, and there for the rank itself does exist. i once played again a team of 3 champions and 1 bronze. (we lost) and the bronze player actually did better than 2 of the other champions if i recall correctly.

aside from this, having smurf accounts and playing in lower ranks i have seen a few bronze players. while they are rare, they are there.
this is an effect of the current ranking system, not because the players are bad or anything, its simply the way csr changes.
Spoiler:
Show
I've seen a few here and there.
Some of my friends are bronze. Mainly because they are assassination reapers, use the AR at long range, trades the Magnum for SMGs, terrible awareness. I mean, how hard is it to see the other team without camo on Overgrowth???
Magnyss wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
Magnyss wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I mean no disrespect here, not trying to call out anybody for having too much or too little skill....with that being said has anybody ever seen a Bronze level player in arena?

I'm usually in the gold/platinum range (Here come the "you suck" comments) and routinely play with silvers, golds, platinums, diamonds, and onyx even with focused searches. Hooray for matchmaking right? But that's for a different thread.

But I never play against anybody who is bronze. There are none in my Spartan company or in any of those of my buddies. Two arena seasons ago I lost like 8 of my 10 qualifiers and it still put me as a silver 6. I'm not sure bronze is a real rank.

Anybody ranked as a bronze or seen a bronze in the Arena?
Okay, I'll put this one to bed.
I AM A BRONZE RANKED PLAYER. I usually end up ranked Bronze, because my K/D is quite poor, and I don't play well with others. I would like to be better, and do try when I am online, but I live in a Bronze world.
Here come the 'git guds.'
Go for it.
Story of my LIFE.
Meaning... you're in the same Bronze-colored boat, or you get a lot of 'git guds' from other well-meaning but frustratingly more-skilled players whom it seems to 'come easy' to? That's my world, and multiplayer isn't a place I come to have fun, it's a place I come to endure hardship and suffering so I can grind out my collectibles and commendations.
I think multiplayer is fun even with mean people you can mute them
Yup. One person's fun is another person 's torment.
Nope. Can someone please help me? I have a great kill death ratio yet I always get in Gold 5 or 6.
Ranks are earned by team wins instead of k/d like they should be.
I'm not talking about all players with lower ranks but:
I've seen bronze before. I complained about gold players running around aimlessly but I stopped when I met worse.

I agree and disagree. Placement should be k/d based, rank after by win.
I'm not talking about all players with lower ranks but:
I've seen bronze before. I complained about gold players running around aimlessly but I stopped when I met worse.

I agree and disagree. Placement should be k/d based, rank after by win.
I got ranked diamond in swat when H5 launched and to this day I can't play with people my own skill level because of that.
I have never seen a bronze when I play. I have only seen someone rank bronze on twitch when the streamer plays halo 5 for the first time after 8-9 months from launch matching decent people and smurfs.
When I was in platinum division, I saw one bronze 6 player at level 20-30. He was definitely at the bottom.
I saw a bronze 1 and bronze 6 one from friend and other from company I'm onyx/diamond so I don't see low ranks too much. But I got bronze once for a joke on a second account I literally had (I had 3 friends) kill each other and shoot the ground and we killed one person and almost got silver so I mean
Havent seen lots of bronzes or even silvers or golds in a while, but what I have seen are a bunch of onyxes and unranked players. In the same games too.
Makes me want to try and rank low so I murder for a couple rounds
Nope never encounter a Bronze ranked player. The closest rank I encounter to Bronze was probably a Silver 1 player
I've already seen bronze in SWAT!
I think the rank system is like this:
  • Bronze: Some braindead players are here, but this rank is mostly smurfs.
  • Silver: Casuals/Newbs
  • Gold: Your typical Social Playlist random
  • Platinum: Experienced, but nothing special
  • Diamond: Skilled player aware of most of the tactics if not all of them
  • Onyx: Hardcore Player
  • Champion: Plays 50+ hours a week and is insanely good
I also only found a bronze player TWICE queuing solo or with similar ranked players as a high gold/low plat, but I've seen dozens of onyx players. And one of those was an OBVIOUS smurf with an onyx buddy. The other was almost certainly a smurf as he was with some high plats.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10