Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anybody seen a Bronze level arena player?

OP Zmoolah

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
There is a girl in my company that was a bronze in swat/slayer she's now a silver 1 in swat and is a silver 3 in slayer
I have seen a few of bronze level players
But even if they are bronze level players it doesn't mean there garbage at the game
U know
But even if they are bronze level players it doesn't mean there garbage at the game
Yea, they could just be smurfs.
I played with one before. I didn't think it was possible... never again
Definitely seen them a few times but not often. I'm gold so I don't see them just like I don't see champions.
In the last couple of seasons I was seeing them all the time! This was when I was lower platinum level to higher gold level! But this season I haven't seen as many 🤔
zmandude24 wrote:
Yea, they could just be smurfs.
OH I hate smufers😤
I played a Slayer match towards the beginning of the June-July season where I was matched against a Spartan Company of three high-level diamonds and a bronze. I was only a platinum, so the matchmaking was completely out of whack for that one. But I have seen them; at least one exists.
They were using the bronze player to lower their matchup into a lower bracket. I've seen a lot of people using bronze level smurfs to do this.
what's a Smurf?
Yes.... Wasn't on my account, but I saw my cousin playing bronze level players...
I'm usually silver myself and I have never seen any.
In this seasons match making matches I saw 2 champion players and a hand full of bronze! They do exist lol
I currently rank gold/platinum so really probably shouldn't of seen either! Yay match making!
My little brother lost a free for all top a bronze six. They do exist.
I remember seeing a bronze during the march - August seasons but are few and far between probably because people want to do good in arena which wood make sense.
I never saw a bronze player
Never in my life have I seen a Bronze player
No I havent. I think they are ultra rare or uncommon :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10