Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anymore Updates?

OP Rocky Pause

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I hope that maintenance update fixes a lot of the bugs.

and is it going to take up any space?
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
Never going to happen unfortunately.
There's still some stuff left in the code like the plasma grenade launcher from back in the WZFF update and the third version of the halo reach grenade launcher. There's also been some audio files found in the game for new game modes. Other fan requests like in-depth armor customization like halo 4 which is possible and the ability to have black undersuits is one of the things that 343i needs to do in an update.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
I would rather they cut the servers and completely stop the series than have that set return.
Vaudeur wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
Thank goodness!
Nooga wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
Thank goodness!
Ikr. People want it so much, IMO, it doesn't even look that good.
Can't wait for more content! Hayabusa would be a cool return indeed EastBayAreaRep
Well I guess it's not coming back some quoting me are saying :(
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Can't wait for more content! Hayabusa would be a cool return indeed EastBayAreaRep
You never know. People complained about EOD and CQB but now we have them in the classic REQ pack.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
Never gonna happen due to it being owned by Team Ninja
Ayy NoVa wrote:
You never know. People complained about EOD and CQB but now we have them in the classic REQ pack.
It's copyrighted by team ninja. EOD and CQB aren't.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
There will be a matchmaking update which Josh Menke is working on.
Sounds promising. I seem to get two of the maps way more frequent than the rest (Coliseum in Slayer, Truth in CTF) and the whole 3 vs 4 issue could benefit from some improvements as well.
UNSC Lewis wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
It's copyrighted by team ninja. EOD and CQB aren't.
Ah, that puts a damper on things...
Ayy NoVa wrote:
The people are saying it's own by Team Ninja. That's the reason why we're not getting it.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Hayabusa
Never gonna happen due to it being owned by Team Ninja
That sucks :(
Ayy NoVa wrote:
It has to do with liscensing for hayabusa though, the classic helms were made in halo and owned by it.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
The people are saying it's own by Team Ninja. That's the reason why we're not getting it.
It was in Halo 3 because of a deal between Bungie / Microsoft and Team Ninja. There was a female spartan in Dead or Alive 4, in return we got Hayabusa, an armour named after and designed on Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden and DOA. 343i cannot just use Hayabusa. Team Ninja own it. However,,, there's nothing to stop 343i talking to Team Ninja, you never know.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2