OP AssassinT28

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Currently working on commendations for strongholds and ctf. Also trying to knock out my remaining vehicle commendations.
I'm currently grinding my -Yoink- off to 100% my commendations.
I have all the weapon commendations completed except for the spartan laser, plasma caster, storm rifle and the supprresor.
I had a look at mine today and realised I only need three kilss to complete the Sniper Rifle commendation. I didn't realise I had killed that many!
Grinding pretty hard on my power weapons with fiesta. Only 6 more to go. Usually targeting vehicle ones in warzone as well. Still need some wardens, got all the other enemies maxed out.
Fiesta is a kick in the nuts to anyone who grinded those weapons legit.
Completely agree! My stats suffered big time grinding them all out too.
To be honest commendations actually give me a reason to play Warzone and sometimes Arena. I mean I guess the only good thing from it is you get Emblems most people don't have. I've yet to see a person have the Rail Gun, Spartan Laser, or Carbine emblem.
Well splaser and carbon are underpowered but rail gun commendation is really easy , whiplash is my favourite weapon by far. People just don't use emblems because they're lame or they get new ones
Ok... I just finished the weapon commendations today. Here are my suggestions.

Sniper/Beam/Binary: Just use as regular
Boltshot, Carbine, Suppressor, Storm Rifle: Warzone Assault <--- Buy either bronze or silver packs for more of these.
Spartan Laser: Use "Endgame" (2nd tier Spartan Lazer) against spartans.
Shotgun: Use Blaze of Glory
Scattershot: Do not use Loathsome thing, it sucks. Stick with the standard Scattershot
Saw: Either use the regular saw in Warzone Assault, or use "The Answer" in Warzone.
Rockets: I perfected that with the rockets game mode.
Railgun: This one is really really easy. Whiplash. It may take some grinding but the railgun is an easy weapon to use.
Plasma Grenade: Not sure if this is the best way, but I just equipped the Plasma grenade boost thingy and then put on invisibility to stick an enemy. Got 10 kills in 2 games.
Plasma Caster: Use Warzone Assualt when attacking the core. Also I don't believe the White Scar's proximity detonations count.
Needler: Use Hailstorm
SMG: Breakout
BR and Pistol: SWAT
DMR: anything really
AR: Slayer or free for all
LightRifle: Barbed Lance has better ammo than the standard. It helps a lot
Incineration Cannon: Just get this in Fiesta right now. Otherwise Heatseeker in Warzone is you best option if you have it. If no than BTB on Basin.
Hydra: Use the Typhoon. It is better in everyway to the standard Hydra
.Fuel Rod: Fiesta. Been a while since I perfected this. I don't remember how the variants are.
Energy Sword: Just play grifball (Sword assisted spartan charges do not count)

Good luck guys.:
Zeezke99 wrote:
Ok... I just finished the weapon commendations today. Here are my suggestions.

Sniper/Beam/Binary: Just use as regular
Boltshot, Carbine, Suppressor, Storm Rifle: Warzone Assault <--- Buy either bronze or silver packs for more of these.
Spartan Laser: Use "Endgame" (2nd tier Spartan Lazer) against spartans.
Shotgun: Use Blaze of Glory
Scattershot: Do not use Loathsome thing, it sucks. Stick with the standard Scattershot
Saw: Either use the regular saw in Warzone Assault, or use "The Answer" in Warzone.
Rockets: I perfected that with the rockets game mode.
Railgun: This one is really really easy. Whiplash. It may take some grinding but the railgun is an easy weapon to use.
Plasma Grenade: Not sure if this is the best way, but I just equipped the Plasma grenade boost thingy and then put on invisibility to stick an enemy. Got 10 kills in 2 games.
Plasma Caster: Use Warzone Assualt when attacking the core. Also I don't believe the White Scar's proximity detonations count.
Needler: Use Hailstorm
SMG: Breakout
BR and Pistol: SWAT
DMR: anything really
AR: Slayer or free for all
LightRifle: Barbed Lance has better ammo than the standard. It helps a lot
Incineration Cannon: Just get this in Fiesta right now. Otherwise Heatseeker in Warzone is you best option if you have it. If no than BTB on Basin.
Hydra: Use the Typhoon. It is better in everyway to the standard Hydra
.Fuel Rod: Fiesta. Been a while since I perfected this. I don't remember how the variants are.
Energy Sword: Just play grifball (Sword assisted spartan charges do not count)

Good luck guys.:
Or

Grind your -Yoink- off in Fiesta until it disappears.

Then go use the Spartan laser in Warzone.

Done!
The commendations are definitely keeping me busy in this game... I've completed the enemy and all weapon commendations apart from the Spnkr. Currently have 16 kills remaining with the Mantis, then it's straight onto the Phaeton, which is a nightmare to get anyway. Finally, I just take my time with all the Arena commendations as you pretty much earn something from every game. Trick is to just keep playing!
I went for legendary boss kills when I realized how close I was to finishing it. Got this sweet emblem I have on now.
If I notice I'm near completion, I might aim for it other wise I let these things take care of themselves.
Commendations are little victories for me to try new weapons and challenge myself.
Grinding pretty hard on my power weapons with fiesta. Only 6 more to go. Usually targeting vehicle ones in warzone as well. Still need some wardens, got all the other enemies maxed out.
Yeah, because there's definitely a legitimate and illegitimate way to get a weapon commendation. Give me a break. Once you have the weapon, don't you still have to get kills with it?
Commendations are nice to get.
Yeah, because there's definitely a legitimate and illegitimate way to get a weapon commendation. Give me a break. Once you have the weapon, don't you still have to get kills with it?
There's a difference between having to reach the proper REQ level, pull out the weapon, succeed with the weapon, and repeat until the commendation is complete...

and just spawning a random power weapon 20+ times in Fiesta all day and skating to commendation completion.

That's a kick in the nuts.

Not to mention getting lucky enough to actually receive the REQ certification in the first place.

Oh wait, this was all because you were hung up on the word "legit", which no other person had a problem interpreting.
I play strictly for commendations and unfortunately sacrifice my kda to finish weapons i don't like.
At the time of this message, I only need 8 Spartan laser kills to get all of the weapon commendations done.
I actually like the commendations, it gives me something to achieve.
At the time of this message, I only need 8 Spartan laser kills to get all of the weapon commendations done.
Spartan Lasers are the worst, i just assume that i will never finish that commendation.
To be honestly, not really. I don't find any of them that interesting. I thought Call of Duty 4 had really good challenges/commendations.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5