Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone been banned from warzone specifically?

OP SawyerMBlack

The Little Moa said the other day that you can quit Warzone all you want, and it will only ban you from arena for some reason.

I dont know the guy well, but he seems like kind of a celebrity.

What's the deal?
I quit 3 WZ JIP games in the pregame lobby and I got banned for 8 minutes. You can still play arena as long as you aren't banned from both.
Don't know... I've only been banned from Arena due to my inability to end at least 4th place in Social Fiesta (why the hell are they banning people in a social playlist again?) since I despise losing and more so when I had the least kills...

I just wish it was a permanent playlist so I could just binge my way to first place victories there though... or that it'd appear in Team Arena more often...
if you are banned warzone usually most are unavailable to you
if you are banned warzone usually most are unavailable to you
whaaaaaaaa
If u get arena banned u can still play warzone and if u get warzone banned u can still play arena.
If you get banned in one game list, play the other. Get banned in both, play the campaign/different game. You can only be banned from the select playlist if you quit too many games in it.
Warzone and Arena treat bans separately. Being banned from one won't ban you from the other.

The Little Moa said the other day that you can quit Warzone all you want, and it will only ban you from arena for some reason.

I dont know the guy well, but he seems like kind of a celebrity.

What's the deal?
Keep in mind I'm only going off words of what someone else said. I haven't been banned from Arena or Warzone in a while so I can't check.
You can get banned from warzone yeah
Its stupid if you can get banned from warzone. they are long games and new teammates can join. I think banning should only be for ranked playlists.