Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone else feel like this game is addicting!?!

OP VegetasEggrolls

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
The multiplayer for me is to the point where I can't go a day without playing it, anyone else feel the same? This is the most Halo I've played in a while!!!
It's the most addicted I've been to a game in a very, very long time... probably since the days of Halo 2. The multiplayer is just so great, and always fun / competitive!
For me it is, but I can control my addiction a bit and go a few days straight without playing it.
No. It's the least addicting...
That's a no from me OP, sorry

There are aspects of the game I enjoy, but overall it's dissapponting
although I'd love to try these evolved settings I see getting around
that has definitely piqued my interest
I love playing it. I am addicted to it. But I can't play it daily, I've got so much going on lol ...but here I am at work on the Forums..
Troll? By far the least addicted mm to date yet. A few hours and I'm done. Even reach I could play all day and still want more.
I must be an addict. I'm frustrated by about 75% of my matches but I still play nearly everyday.
I must be an addict. I'm frustrated by about 75% of my matches but I still play nearly everyday.
Same
Its not my favorite. But yet it is still very addicting. Some times I hate the game, yet, I can't stop playing it.
It's pretty good, and I used to never stop, but this "Halo 5" stuff just isn't doin' it for me like it used to, you know? I find myself cutting it with some Doom, or even raw Forza, man.
Also ,
- anybody that has over 25 hrs into MP and is still playing at least weekly is an addict.
- if you currently play and come here when you can't play to view or comment, you are an addict.
It has its frustrating moments, but it's the best MP in the series since H2/H3...
It's my least favorate halo but my most played online.

Its my least favorate cause of no AA options, or at very least game modes with a class system like reach which was my favorate. I didn't have beef with halo 4 loadouts heck the req system is more unbalanced than every one having a plasma pistol.
The multiplayer for me is to the point where I can't go a day without playing it, anyone else feel the same? This is the most Halo I've played in a while!!!
Sadly no, I played a lot, I tried to like it, I stopped months ago.
Yeah, I also have lots of fun in the Arena, i can go on and on witouth looking at the time. I would be even happier with the addition of Oddball :)
yea i generally have to play a few games a day
It's addicting when you have a goal. Say reach a certain rank or finishing commendations. If you don't have a goal it can get stale IMO
I have to admit that it is the only MP I have played since launch.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11