Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Anyone else feel like this game is addicting!?!

OP VegetasEggrolls

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Honestly, my answer to the OP is no. Not at all.

And I don't say that to be a rebel or attempt to play devils advocate... But Halo 5 is actually the only Halo MM that I haven't been able to get temporarily addicted to. Reach was tough for me to get into too I guess.

I'm more addicted to MCC... And I was more addicted in most those games over or about a decade ago (:

I hope to dive into Halo 5 a bit further in the future, but it just feels so generic to me now. Don't want to turn this into a hate post, b/c it is high quality game play... Just no longer unique, and thus, not addicting for me, personally.
Your right i cant get anough of arena!
Not really, it's fun in all, but it's barely addicting to me.
I personally find it very addicting, probably because of how competitive it is. And obviously so fun.
Cyro XVX wrote:
I love playing it. I am addicted to it. But I can't play it daily, I've got so much going on lol ...but here I am at work on the Forums..
Same bro.. setting here at work. I can only play from 5P to 9P weekdays (if i'm free) and maybe on the weekends
Curse being an adult lol. Ever since I got married I've had like no time to play. I got a few games in last night, it was really nice. I played MCC for a bit... that kinda well, as you can guess. Wasn't the greatest experience. Waited in a lobby for like 10 minutes before it found any other players. After that I got on Halo 5 for a few games. It was pretty awesome. I had my first really good Warzone game in a while.
Haha no. I force myself to play it so I don't get kicked out of my Spartan company. The game sucks. Almost every change they made is a bad one, IMO. The player retention and low sales shows that a lot of people agree with me too.
J Teeps wrote:
Honestly, my answer to the OP is no. Not at all.

And I don't say that to be a rebel or attempt to play devils advocate... But Halo 5 is actually the only Halo MM that I haven't been able to get temporarily addicted to. Reach was tough for me to get into too I guess.

I'm more addicted to MCC... And I was more addicted in most those games over or about a decade ago (:

I hope to dive into Halo 5 a bit further in the future, but it just feels so generic to me now. Don't want to turn this into a hate post, b/c it is high quality game play... Just no longer unique, and thus, not addicting for me, personally.
Reach and 5 are the two worst games in the series for me, and for completely different reasons. But at least Reach didn't try to pander to the masses and lose what made the series special in the first place. The game is so generic it hurts. Every "new" addition and mechanic has been done by other games in the last couple of years. They just shoehorned them all in with little thought to how it would effect the game. Or that's how it feels anyways.
Very addicting. I can go a few days without playing though.
I dont have a problem! But yes it is very addicting.
Yes I'm hooked! Play everyday and use two Spartans to do so.
One is for the WZ play and the other (this one for Arena)
My combined Spartan Rank is 174!
No, this game is not addicting, and it will never be addicting. Not once have I said I've enjoyed playing this game. 343i has no plans on trying to fix the game, so I have no plans to continue playing it.
I cancelled a date one evening to play halo 5! lmao.
I'd say I am somewhat addicted to playing.
I'd say she was probably ugly...
Me too! 16 Days of playtime so far and I love every minute of it.
Yes, but when you have everything change all
It's kept my interest a long or longer than anything I've played in recent memory. It's the game I've put the most time in since H3/Reach (which were college days, so no way I'll ever put so much time into anything else). I enjoy it as much today as I did 10 months ago.
I cancelled a date one evening to play halo 5! lmao.
I'd say I am somewhat addicted to playing.
I'd say she was probably ugly...
She was ok.... tbh.
Plus I straight up told her I didn't wanna go to movies. I didn't wanna go back into town. I said we can hang out still but i'm not going back into town. She threw a little tantrum and I said -Yoink- it, i'll drink some beer and play some halo. Call me when you aren't mad.
It's the opposite of that.
Halos really the only game that i play anymore. I find the older i get the less i want to game. In my teens i could play for days on end. Now games just dont excite me like they used to and i almost force myself to play but halo is the exception its the one game that still gives me that excitement. I play h5 and i only play one game type team slayer and i could play it non stop. Just wish i had more free time to do so.
Its not that addicting that was Halo 2 and Halo 3 but yea i like the game to its great and awesome to play with friends.
Yeap, I play everyday, Halo 5 is a great multiplayer game, I really like playing Warzone, infection, team slayer and team arena.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11