[Locked] anyone else get unhealthily angry during MP games

OP Nneutrino

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
Literally can't even make it through an arena game anymore without rqing. I feel like the game is mocking me. Feels like -Yoink- and i can't actually improve my gameplay because of it which just makes the whole thing worse
Am I just done with halo for good? Any other game im reasonably tempered but something about halo just makes me unhappy to my core.
Feels really -Yoink- because I love the game 100% whenever I'm not playing it lol.
I'm on a 3 day ban from rqing FFA matches and honestly I'm starting to regret my purchase.
Thus isn't a 343 -Yoink- thread by the way. This is a personal problem
I wouldn't say I get angry, but I get pretty annoyed, especially playing FFA. Watch Vetoed play some FFA on youtube or his twitch channel and watch his composure. It is part of what makes him so good. I've seen him having bad luck down 10 kills, keep calm, and come back and win. Getting angry won't help.

After all man, it's just a game. There is so much more to life than this.
I get pretty angry during bad matches, but if you're rage quitting constantly, then there's a problem. I don't care what happens, a video game should not make someone unhappy "to the core", for any reason.
Yes I have gotten angry before with Halo. It can be very frustrating when you feel like you are just low man on the totem pole and no matter what you do, you get squashed. My suggestion is to try and find joy in the little things or take a break. If I can't laugh about or think that what is going on in the game is cool, and all I'm doing is getting heated, then I am my own worst enemy. I defeat myself with my attitude alone. If I'm angry and pessimistic, I will perform poorly. If I'm having fun, finding humor or respect in a situation then I usually play a lot better. Good luck to you bro!
Yes I have gotten angry before with Halo. It can be very frustrating when you feel like you are just low man on the totem pole and no matter what you do, you get squashed. My suggestion is to try and find joy in the little things or take a break. If I can't laugh about or think that what is going on in the game is cool, and all I'm doing is getting heated, then I am my own worst enemy. I defeat myself with my attitude alone. If I'm angry and pessimistic, I will perform poorly. If I'm having fun, finding humor or respect in a situation then I usually play a lot better. Good luck to you bro!
Same here.
343 made H5 competitive, not fun. IDK why, but they did. I hate it. This is my last Halo game because of this.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
I get pretty mad when I play if a game isn't going my way but I never rage quit.

I know I felt like it the other day though when I was playing a match of assault and we were winning 2-0 so the other team decided to camp on the ball and just run the whole game refusing to actually play. It was frustrating and I felt like rage quitting but you just gotta stick with the game and roll with the punches. You'll have good moments and bad moments with every game, just keep your head up man!
This is why I buy other games. Yes, games are competitive; but they are primarily designed to be fun. When I get a game that isn't fun and only competitive, such as Halo 5, I don't play that much of it.

343 focused too hard on the competitive community. This has ruined what was potentially a good game. I would say 90% of players play casually or just for fun, 8% play competitively, and 1.99% ATTEMPT to make it to the HCS with only .01% actually competing. 343 catered to the wrong group. Screw the HCS and give us remastered maps, game modes, and a real BTB.
KaneXX12 wrote:
I get pretty angry during bad matches, but if you're rage quitting constantly, then there's a problem. I don't care what happens, a video game should not make someone unhappy "to the core", for any reason.
That's why I've had to put the controller down for now. I've just been finding myself more frustrated with the game then entertained, but honestly I do have other things that take priority.
Yup. Gotten better since I switched vices from alchy to weed.
That's why when H5MP gets me angry, I put in MCC and play some campaign.
Yeah, no other game makes me rage as hard.
Nope.. I get irritated, I just shut it off or switch to something else.. In the end it is nothing more then a game.
Ffa was my favorite Playlist in Halo 3. Here? Way too fast paced of a game and too many entries to b able to defend against many attackers. Vibe I get
That's why when H5MP gets me angry, I put in MCC and play some campaign.
Delta Halo is love. Delta Halo is life. :3
Yeah, no other game makes me rage as hard.
It's cause we love it and want to be good at it. I remember when I finally started getting triples MONTHS after release. Hardest Halo to learn ever
I feel you OP, Multiplayer gets me angry too, sometimes even Grifball, which leads me to a loosing streak, which enrages me even more, so I just quit the game, waste my life doing nothing, and then:
  1. I start doing my college homeworks the day after I played really bad, or,
  2. I start all over again with another session of bad Halo playing the next day
Nope.

Never rage. Rarely quit.
Only when forced to play on a US server.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21