3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21
Tintreg wrote:
Only when forced to play on a US server.
hahaha
Yes, but no rage quitting. I stick out the games, no matter how bad it gets. Or they are just K/D farming, I still stick it out.

I've been placed against a LOT of Champions and Onyx teams lately, even though I'm just a diamond.

Definitely going to have to blame it on the Ranking System Pairing. Not "bad luck." Karma doesn't exist.
halo 5 is the most rage inducing game I have ever played the amount of unfinished engagements makes me so angry.
Playing the game for an extended period of time can do that. Especially when you have terrible games and start hitting yourself wishing for a better game (what? Nobody does that or is it just me)
Only if i put up with several games straight full of bull crap. And not even on 343s side. Mostly its making making bad decisions or someone on the other team either gets crazy lucky ir makes a really good unpredictable decision, several times, the whole game.
synaps555 wrote:
halo 5 is the most rage inducing game I have ever played the amount of unfinished engagements makes me so angry.
Most rage inducing huh? Ever tried pixel dungeon? Look it up on google play.
I've been getting more angry lately but I've had some time away from Halo and getting back into it so my rust is probably why I'm playing with a lot of deaths at the moment.

Also been getting VERY unlucky with spawn points lately. Spawning and instantly getting popped with a pistol in the back with no way out. That's one of my excuses anyway... XD
Not really. I do get frustrated at my own rubbish play at times but mostly I just take the rough with the smooth.

Why is it aaaalways somebody else's fault?
most Ragers are always blaming somebody else, mismatches, matching teams, yoink teammates etc ffs grow a pair and accept responsibility, deal with the death/loss and move on!

I feel people just copy each other. They see a streamer complaining about crap team mates and they feel justified doing it themselves. As soon as they do well in a game they think they're justified to complain about team mates not doing so well. And yet they all conveniently forget the times they were the weak link.

Like last night: team mate starts off nice enough calling out and such then as soon as he starts going positive it's all like "oh yeah I get a dub kill and I die! Thanks team mates" and all that -Yoink-. Why does everyone turn into a -Yoink- as soon as they do better than someone else? Like really dude we're searching in gold/plat' calm down you're not champion material.
I got teed off last night lol. I finally just shut the ole Halo 5 off and put on some xfiles. mmmmmmmmm scully
Funny cause I did almost the same thing. Got really mad during one match and just said -Yoink- this, and just started watching X-files from start. Now every time a get a horrible match I just stop playing halo 5 and go straight to Scully. She's like some kind of remedy.

I sometimes I think that Halo 5 is simply an x-file case still remaining unsolved.
I did for a little while, but eventually I just resigned myself to the fact that I don't like this Halo and quit playing it for a while. Perhaps I'll give it another go now that I've hit the level cap in Battlefront.
It's about keeping your composure, if you get negative and start getting hard on yourself you sprial pretty quick, you need to recognize when you're on that spiral and just stop for a bit. Whenever I go on a string of losses and just get -Yoink- on I go and workout and try again later. Staying positive is key.
Techarch 1 wrote:
Yes I have gotten angry before with Halo. It can be very frustrating when you feel like you are just low man on the totem pole and no matter what you do, you get squashed. My suggestion is to try and find joy in the little things or take a break. If I can't laugh about or think that what is going on in the game is cool, and all I'm doing is getting heated, then I am my own worst enemy. I defeat myself with my attitude alone. If I'm angry and pessimistic, I will perform poorly. If I'm having fun, finding humor or respect in a situation then I usually play a lot better. Good luck to you bro!
This is why I buy other games. Yes, games are competitive; but they are primarily designed to be fun. When I get a game that isn't fun and only competitive, such as Halo 5, I don't play that much of it.

343 focused too hard on the competitive community. This has ruined what was potentially a good game. I would say 90% of players play casually or just for fun, 8% play competitively, and 1.99% ATTEMPT to make it to the HCS with only .01% actually competing. 343 catered to the wrong group. Screw the HCS and give us remastered maps, game modes, and a real BTB.
Real BTB would be nice. It's always been my favorite and in Halo 5 it's just a tacked on afterthought.
in my opinion if it is making you angry then rather play absolutely -Yoink- for the first 10 games before being ranked.. Get placed in silver or bronze and kill the -Yoink- outta the peeps whom dont play too well.... Guess its better losing 10 games first off than losing 50... Lol Secondly play unranked playlists BTB to practice the head shots and overall skill as you need to use your brain in some instances so rather practice what works best before going into ranked games... Peace!
Yea I get heavily angered unless I'm playing with a team that's good. But either way I'm usually angered at myself for choking. But I never rage I do understand what you mean though
I take the highs and lows as they come, but if there is one thing i cant stand, cant abide, cannot come to terms with, its throwing me into a game halfway through with absolutely no chance of winning. E.g. - few days back I got ported into a griffballl game that literally ended 5 seconds after I got thrown in. The dude was walking the ball in as I spawned in! Also, Warzone. Getting chucked into a game when your 500 behind and 2 bases down, Pointless. And it messes with your stats too. Thats the only times i get pissed and sometimes just quit. Other then that I take the rough with the smooth. And I like cream and sugar with my teabags.
Yep, every game I play on US serves (most of them)
Nneutrino wrote:
Literally can't even make it through an arena game anymore without rqing. I feel like the game is mocking me. Feels like -Yoink- and i can't actually improve my gameplay because of it which just makes the whole thing worse
Am I just done with halo for good? Any other game im reasonably tempered but something about halo just makes me unhappy to my core.
Feels really -Yoink- because I love the game 100% whenever I'm not playing it lol.
I'm on a 3 day ban from rqing FFA matches and honestly I'm starting to regret my purchase.
Thus isn't a 343 -Yoink- thread by the way. This is a personal problem
and not only you this game this is a disgrace overall connection problems without support without support or they do not give a damn
patience is the key... I have 0 tho xd
No. You just are impulsively angry
I rage all the time. At one point I refused to quit because I hate quitters so much. This game, more than any other game I've ever played, makes me scream. No video game should make you scream like this. I now quit every game in which the match is unfair, my team quits, or if my team isn't rushing objective. On top of all this, the banhammer can go up to three days. That makes me rage even more. That's ok though because better companies have made 'FUN' games that I can play in the meantime. The worst thing is, I have to sit on my couch with high blood pressure and think about beating up every 343 employee for ruining my childhood game. I just want to relax and have fun after work, but I can't with Halo 5. The only reason I keep playing is because it's Halo. This is my last Halo as long as 343 is making it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21