3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21
I sit alot wrote:
I never get mad. It's a video game. When I'm having to much fun I get too excited. I turn off my Xbox immediately and run upstairs and go to bed.
Fun in Halo 5? Where's that?
I really get angry and unhealthy upset and finally was called upon it I would like to say that I apologize for any thing was transgressed during the events and I take full responsibility for what has become .. if I offended any one shape or fashion I would like to know what else can be done thank you for my chance to speak...
Nneutrino wrote:
Literally can't even make it through an arena game anymore without rqing. I feel like the game is mocking me. Feels like -Yoink- and i can't actually improve my gameplay because of it which just makes the whole thing worse
Am I just done with halo for good? Any other game im reasonably tempered but something about halo just makes me unhappy to my core.
Feels really -Yoink- because I love the game 100% whenever I'm not playing it lol.
I'm on a 3 day ban from rqing FFA matches and honestly I'm starting to regret my purchase.
Thus isn't a 343 -Yoink- thread by the way. This is a personal problem
Are you just raging or are you a rage quitter?
Take some deep breaths and remember its just a game brother lol
Yeah for sure, Arena is unbalanced as -Yoink-. 343 sure knows how to -Yoink- up a good game.... Always getting paired against teams with idiots on my teams. Nothing but loser try hards are in Arena playlists now as 343 steered away the casuals
I don't rage, the lag is almost non existent for 95% of my games, and when i lose a gun fight it's usually my fault. :) having fun in video games is fun!
You guys are so passionate about the game you play, otherwise you wouldnt get mad right?
I try to listen to music while playing, helps me zone out and do really well
Plentymoni wrote:
Yeah for sure, Arena is unbalanced as -Yoink-. 343 sure knows how to -Yoink- up a good game.... Always getting paired against teams with idiots on my teams. Nothing but loser try hards are in Arena playlists now as 343 steered away the casuals
If you want casual play go back to Reach, H4, or MCC.
I hate it when your entire team leaves you and you can't quit or you will get banned for hours 343 really need to set how long bans are like an hour or two.
Only when my fire teams not on
On rare occasions I get really upset. Certain aspects of the game are frustrating
I rage more not because of the game but because i get kicked out of the game for no reason and then end up getting struck by the banhammer
LethalQ wrote:
Plentymoni wrote:
If you want casual play go back to Reach, H4, or MCC.
Idc about that, if i don't play for 1 or 2 days, my aim goes bad and can't play Arena anymore due to horrible aim mechanics. Then you have the horrible design of maps, SC and radar issues, zero social playlist (fiesta is garbage / grifball doesn't count and BTB is ranked)......

Too many flaws in halo 5
I rage. It's nothing to do with the game itself... I can't get teammates that can hold a god damn -Yoinking!- base to save there lives. I go in and make sure it's clear. I hold there for a bit. Then the second I -Yoinking!- leave they start capturing it and my team is god knows where.. And it's not even like they are at our 2nd base, because most of the time my team doesn't have one. If I'm not constantly defending or taking bases, they don't get done. I understand bosses are worth more than kills, but having a base is worth more than a -Yoinking!- 25 point boss. Randoms are so -Yoinking!- stupid. Yes I just got out of a game that ended exactly like this. And it's been like this every single game I played today. I think I've won one match today in warzone, but I also went and jacked there boss at the very beginning with a banshee and dive bombed the base they were trying to capture.
Nneutrino wrote:
Literally can't even make it through an arena game anymore without rqing. I feel like the game is mocking me. Feels like -Yoink- and i can't actually improve my gameplay because of it which just makes the whole thing worse
Am I just done with halo for good? Any other game im reasonably tempered but something about halo just makes me unhappy to my core.
Feels really -Yoink- because I love the game 100% whenever I'm not playing it lol.
I'm on a 3 day ban from rqing FFA matches and honestly I'm starting to regret my purchase.
Thus isn't a 343 -Yoink- thread by the way. This is a personal problem
You would not believe the rage I have against campers in Oynx Ranked FFA. Especially when the end of the season is near . . . LORD! and I mean camp when you died at least 5x and you go back to the spot and crouch for half the game and your trying to catch someone off guard.

It's a really good tactic for staying alive but makes you look bad especially if your not going to win. (In my opinion) Usually I fuel my rage to aggressively maneuver around the map and punish them for their insolence. Rage can be a weapon of the Darkside and not a downfall.

"LET THE DARKSIDE CONSUME YOU!!!"
- DARTH RUIN
Try insulting everyone.
i do get angry and i like yelling at the game lol
but i wouldnt say im seriously raging
Halo 5 makes me rage more than the other Halo games but still I try to be good on Halo
Dude don't be the guy who quits mid-match and punishes the other players on your team. If its in FFA you still deserve the ban though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21